360 Extreme Explorer ArcticFoxie Versions

1 hour ago, msfntor said:

I don't think so.
It's after setting the DEP to AlwaysOff, thus disabling the DEP, that 360Chrome 13 r 6 no longer crashes. Accelerated 2D canvas on disabled does nothing more here.
On the other hand the behavior of 360Chrome 13 M does not change, neither after desactivate the DEP, nor with  
disabled Accelerated 2D canvas: it crashes like before... nothing to do until now...

My v13 (and 13.5) crashed randomly with DEP AlwaysOff (I've not enabled DEP in over 20 years).

I've yet to encounter any crashes with Accelerated 2D canvas disabled.

You're on XP x86 SP2...  I'm on XP x64 SP2 and XP x86 SP3...  I wouldn't expect both our computers to behave identically...

On 12/21/2021 at 7:50 PM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

How many of you have bumped into portions of text disappearing?

On 10/23/2021 at 6:10 PM, UCyborg said:

Found a hint here about adding --no-sandbox command line parameter to prevent the issue with text on pages disappearing, which may happen under certain not understood circumstances on XP. Also eventually happens with ArcticFoxie's 360Chrome 11 build on my XP install without --no-sandbox parameter here.

Thanks.  Have not tried the  --no-sandbox parameter yet.

The "disappearing act" does seem to only be v11 (which is unfortunate because it is my favorite because the GUI loads the fastest on my systems).

But it's also completely random.  I haven't found a repeatable do A, then B, then C to force it to happen.

Finished Youtube sound and video stuttering, video crashing browser here...
I finally found the real cause of all this, it seems to me: it's Youtube advertising that does this.
The solution is to install an extension against Youtube ads, example: Adblock Pro for Youtube: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock-pro-for-youtube/ggokfoffgmgmkckgeclppfpgfmddbdjg/ 

I finally have videos that play technically well (and no more ads) in 360Chrome builds 13 r but especially 13 M...
Test the Youtube video crashing browser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=389cemZpkb4

On 12/24/2021 at 7:09 AM, UCyborg said:

--no-sandbox

Merry X-mass everyone ! Tried it , all the same. I think it's already activated by default , otherwise newer chrome wouldn't run on XP at all . I have absolutely no fonts [at all] on Nvidia website , except for the bold ones above , take a look at the pic . I 'm on Vista , not XP.

Nvidia.png

Edited by D.Draker
forgot the pic.

On 12/24/2021 at 9:06 AM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Thanks.  Have not tried the  --no-sandbox parameter yet.

I tried it with the other (newer) chrome browsers on Vista long time ago . I even tried Chrome 99 [recently] . No disappearing fonts ! Of course you would need to use the ex-krenel by @win32. But since extensions support on Vista is still not fixed , I'm remaining on this browser and have no use for the ex-kernel for now. If you don't know , there's something that prevents the extensions from being fixed in their position (not saving settings , etc).

4 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

there's something that prevents the extensions from being fixed in their position (not saving settings , etc)

Sounds like you are deleting/preventing too many .log files (especially anything HIGHER than v13 build 2206).

I personally do not encourage anything NEWER than v13 build 2206 - the NEWER versions (inclucing all of the v13.5's) have extension settings and telemetry data saved in the SAME LOG FILES whereas OLDER versions had two separate files and you could delete/prevent the telemetry without having any effect on your extionsion settings.

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames

3 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Sounds like you are deleting/preventing too many .log files (especially anything HIGHER than v13 build 2206).

It has nothing to dowith  it . Win32 knows that extensions don't work. This happens on a clean profile with all setting on default . On all chromium browsers.

Edited by D.Draker
On all chromium browsers.

1 hour ago, D.Draker said:

Allowed. 

Okay, those were the only two JS sites that I had to set as "trusted" in NoScript for the Nividia "are you serious" forum to display fonts.  But that test had uMatrix disabled.  Once I enabled uMatrix, the fonts disappeared again.  Fonts returned when I allowed JS in uMatrix for cdnjs.cloudfare.com.

4 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I personally do not encourage anything NEWER than v13 build 2206

Well , I remained silent , but since you asked . I'd use it .... but it still has hard-coded chinese search engines . Like 360 as the default provider !??! . Are you kiddin' ? Do we have chinese users ? Other searches are also pure junk . Would be nice to see Duck [even though we all now it's jewish] . Or , say Yahoo and Swisscows to replace the other chinese leftovers. The google search has telemetry attached  to it , right in the link it creates !!! sometimes it's just ?client=aff-cs-360se&ie=UTF-8&q= And sometimes with a unique identifier like 15734b93jka824ff2of. See for yourself.

Also , you replaced many links with dots , but didn't brake them completely. The browser will still broadcast rubbish . 

Hmmm .. UGH!!!

Just a search for old songs on the google (not the default) on 360 Chrome

https://www.google.com.hk/search?client=aff-cs-360se&ie=UTF-8&q=old+song&

{google:baseURL}search?client=aff-cs-360se&ie={inputEncoding}&q=%s&{google:RLZ}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}{google:assistedQueryStats}{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}{google:bookmarkBarPinned}{google:searchClient}{google:instantExtendedEnabledParameter}{google:omniboxStartMarginParameter}

I didn't even notice until you mentioned it @D.Draker

Hope you guys and everyone are doing well. 

Edited by XPerceniol