Jump to content

360 Extreme Explorer ArcticFoxie Versions


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Mathwiz said:

There may be a bit of a language barrier here. I don't think NHTPG was asking about changing user agents randomly; but rather, has anyone tried specific user agents with the specific Web site (nitter.net AIUI) you're having problems with?

Some Web sites require very particular user agents; perhaps nitter.net is one. If it is, then a random user agent would just ensure that it usually won't work!

And I would not necessarily assume that faking a "new" User Agent (Latest User-Agent  I see: for Mac Os X 10_7 with Firefox 92.0) would be the correct attempt either.

But rather try a User Agent from 2017 or 2018.  Keep trying older User Agents.  At the very least, try a mobile phone User Agent.

And if you never get anything that says something like "your browser is not supported", then that web site has been specifically coded to not care what your User Agent is.

Faking User Agents is actually OLD SCHOOL.  This isn't 2020 anymore.  The "modern web" 'evolves' a crapload faster than it did way back in 2008 or so when "faking" User Agents became so common that some of our parents even know how to do it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


8 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

spacer.png

This link posted from @msfntor seems fine with 360 Crhome as you can see :)

PS: Prety picture - Haven't been to the beach in ages ... miss the water and sand. 

So what's wrong with renting an apartment by the ocean for a few days or weeks?
I want to hear from you as soon as possible, that you did this, please.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Faking User Agents is actually OLD SCHOOL.  This isn't 2020 anymore.  The "modern web" 'evolves' a crapload faster than it did way back in 2008 or so when "faking" User Agents became so common that some of our parents even know how to do it.

So nothing to do? We let nitter drop in its bad state?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

So nothing to do? We let nitter drop in its bad state?

YES.  We let nitter drop!

Or face the music and go out and buy a computer with Win10.  And that's assuming nitter works on Win10, as none of the Win7 or Win10 crowd has chimed in.

Why?  Because none of us really care about nitter.  Just my opinion, of course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, msfntor said:

So nothing to do? We let nitter drop in its bad state?

I think you need to update your certificates . There's a good info about it on MSFN. Nitter works fine for me on Vista SP0. (RTM). Don't listen to him , you don't need a win 10 PC . Nonsense !

Though, I have a huge annoying problem with MSFN . Their damn keylogger slows dowm my replies !!! I'm starting to feel I'll soon may be off of this website for good.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, D.Draker said:

I think you need to update your certificates . There's a good info about it on MSFN. Nitter works fine for me on Vista SP0. (RTM).

SURE! Yes, I'm sure of this. I've alrerady mentionned  that I've NOT updated cetrificates, but no one answered about this....

So say me where are this good info about in MSFN, please?

EDIT:

I think, that certificates should be updated in the browser natively. Good browser must be good everywhere.

Edited by msfntor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Though, I have a huge annoying problem with MSFN . Their damn keylogger slows dowm my replies !!!

Hey, what keylogger, please?

In uBlock, I've cloufflare allowed by me (so in green), but pagead2.googlesyndication.com is red natively.

Which extension or software do you use as anti-keylogger?

Edited by msfntor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

SURE! Yes, I'm sure of this. I've alrerady mentionned  that I've NOT updated cetrificates, but no one answered about this....

So say me where are this good info about in MSFN, please?

EDIT:

I think, that certificates should be updated in the browser natively. Good browser must be good everywhere.

 

No , you need to update them from time to time , here's the tool and instructions.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Hey, what keylogger, please?

In uBlock, I've cloufflare allowed by me (so in green), but pagead2.googlesyndication.com is red natively.

We discussed it here earlier , in this thread and here too :

https://msfn.org/board/topic/183219-what-do-we-even-do-at-this-point/?do=findComment&comment=1209968

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, msfntor said:

Hey, what keylogger, please?

Very lengthy discussion spanning several pages  --  starts here - https://msfn.org/board/topic/182993-360-extreme-explorer-arcticfoxie-versions/?do=findComment&comment=1208958

Log location discussed here - https://msfn.org/board/topic/182993-360-extreme-explorer-arcticfoxie-versions/?do=findComment&comment=1209035

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ugh ... somehow I missed that about our browser. Presuming Serpent likely logs as well. Good grief, can't we catch a break. I think (guess) keeping browser sessions short and sweet is the key, but I honestly don't know what to think anymore. Nothing shocks me anymore. I'm glad you posted it again and I'll read it later when I can actually absorb it. Thank!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Ugh ... somehow I missed that about our browser. Presuming Serpent likely logs as well. Good grief, can't we catch a break. I think (guess) keeping browser sessions short and sweet is the key, but I honestly don't know what to think anymore. Nothing shocks me anymore. I'm glad you posted it again and I'll read it later when I can actually absorb it. Thank!

It's NOT the browser that logs us ! It's this newly implemented function by MSFN (or by Invasion corp.) creates a keyloger . Not so newly , actually .

Edited by D.Draker
a typo in Invision corp.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Very lengthy discussion spanning several pages  --  starts here

Are you sure ? Without me pointing out to these junk files/folders you were silent , why ? Dude , no one's saying you're no cool , just chill . But why do you always try to stand out ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

Are you sure ? Without me pointing out to these junk files/folders you were silent , why ? Dude , no one's saying you're no cool , just chill . But why do you always try to stand out ? 

lol, wasn't trying to stand out.

The log file is not new, I've seen it in the past, it is why I use a different loader .ini file after I install all extensions, I delete that log file, and have for the last 14 months or so since I've switched over to 360Chrome.

BUT, you are correct, I didn't PUBLICLY announce that log until we (you and I) were looking at write-prevents for files/folders.

And because I cannot delete that .log file in v13.5 whereas I can in v11 and v12  --  making me distrust any 360Chome version higher than v13 build 2206 [which are also the versions which default Incognito Mode Developer Tools to Chinese].

It honestly didn't strike me as out of the ordinary - BUT only because I do not keep any data between browser sessions.

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...