360 Extreme Explorer ArcticFoxie Versions

15 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

right click on your process and you can change and lower them and it will help a little with V13

Good luck :)

Likely won't help much, but sometimes this helps a little as well.

https://techgenix.com/aquicktiptoprocesssystemidletasksforcefully/

Also: I do enjoy reading that site for news.

https://techgenix.com/top-tech-news/

~Off Topic~

This is about as good as I can get it for 360 V13 and I am running videos and they are a little choppy but leave the mouse alone and don't touch anything, and don't move at all ... hahahaha!

spacer.png

Oh, and..

I DO admit I'm having svchost issues and I'm loading some invalid drivers or something.

At chkdsk c: /f/x

Cleaning up minor inconsistencies on the drive. Cleaning up unused index entries from index

At every boot, so keep up on that too and see if you can bring that down, as well, could help. Also keep in mind, I'm dealing with failing hard drive and bad sectors.

Edited by XPerceniol

On 7/30/2022 at 6:37 PM, XPerceniol said:

I DO admit I'm having svchost issues and I'm loading some invalid drivers or something.

At chkdsk c: /f/x

Cleaning up minor inconsistencies on the drive. Cleaning up unused index entries from index

At every boot, so keep up on that too and see if you can bring that down, as well, could help. Also keep in mind, I'm dealing with failing hard drive and bad sectors.

Looking in PCHunter32.exe v1.51, Kernel Module tab, I've Drivers: 146, Hidden drivers: 0, Suspicious DriverObject: 0, Suspicious PE Image: 0.

So nothing is suspicious in my drivers.

I've this same Windows processes that you (but I do NOT run spoolsv.exe), all is good here, so why you think having svchost issues? I've this same results after chkdsk, all is OK here, no falling drive.

PS. Thanks for techgenix.com news link. I've reading "AI Sentience Not Yet Achieved But Useful for Cybersecurity" article very interesting.

Edited by msfntor

On 7/30/2022 at 6:37 PM, XPerceniol said:

Also keep in mind, I'm dealing with failing hard drive and bad sectors.

If your hard drive is defective or has bad sectors, you should back it up completely and then test it for errors using the manufacturer's checking or formatting software. Sometimes, there are just pending sectors and can be fixed by hard drive electronics, triggered by executing the manufacturer's checking or formatting software. :) 
I did that successfully several times in the past. ssupercool2.gif Check your hard drive first by using Hard Disk Sentinel or CrystalDiskInfo to know exactly what's wrong with your hard drive! :yes: Both programs are available as portables, too. :)

Cheers, AstroSkipper matrix.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper

I was asleep so didn't see

On 8/1/2022 at 11:11 AM, msfntor said:

Looking in PCHunter32.exe v1.51, Kernel Module tab, I've Drivers: 146, Hidden drivers: 0, Suspicious DriverObject: 0, Suspicious PE Image: 0.

So nothing is suspicious in my drivers.

I've this same Windows processes that you (but I do NOT run spoolsv.exe), all is good here, so why you think having svchost issues? I've this same results after chkdsk, all is OK here, no falling drive.

PS. Thanks for techgenix.com news link. I've reading "AI Sentience Not Yet Achieved But Useful for Cybersecurity" article very interesting.

<OT>

I just downloaded PCHunter32 and what a great tool that I didn't have before.

Hidden drivers: 0, Suspicious DriverObject: 0, Suspicious PE Image: 0.

So that is good and no malware - thank you for your help my friend :)

<OT>

Edited by XPerceniol

7 hours ago, ADMM said:

Haven't tried Firemin 6 yet.Do all Firemin 6 versions work with XP.There's a bunch of them in the link.

Which one is best with XP?

https://softradar.com/firemin/6.1.0.5020/

Hi @ADMM! Download all portable versions and check the compatibility by decreasing version number! Unfortunately, Rizonesoft doesn't provide a changelog and a download archive. Therefore, trial and error is the game. But it is an easy game because there are portables, too. Nothing to install. It works or not! Just that simple! I'll have a look in my system and report which version exactly is installed. :yes: Anyway, it is great to reduce RAM consumption of browsers like 360Chrome or Mypal. o-k.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper

17 hours ago, Anbima said:

With some websites I have the following error message in the console (V11):
TypeError: Object.fromEntries is not a function

How can I fix that?

Could you be more specific, I've not seen this on my 360V11, so we can help.

On 8/4/2022 at 8:28 PM, XPerceniol said:

Could you be more specific, I've not seen this on my 360V11, so we can help.

I have found this:
https://www.compulsivecoders.com/tech/javascript-es6-typeerror-object-entries-is-not-a-function

How can I implement this in V11?

The pages on which it occurs are password -protected. I cannot share the access data.

On 8/3/2022 at 4:05 AM, AstroSkipper said:

Hi @ADMM! Download all portable versions and check the compatibility by decreasing version number! Unfortunately, Rizonesoft doesn't provide a changelog and a download archive. Therefore, trial and error is the game. But it is an easy game because there are portables, too. Nothing to install. It works or not! Just that simple! I'll have a look in my system and report which version exactly is installed. :yes: Anyway, it is great to reduce RAM consumption of browsers like 360Chrome or Mypal. o-k.gif

Can you let me know which Firemin version you have with XP 32bit?I e-mailed Rizonesoft,but don't know if they will respond.

Thanks.

Just now, Anbima said:

I have found this:
https://www.compulsivecoders.com/tech/javascript-es6-typeerror-object-entries-is-not-a-function

How can I implement this in V11?

The pages on which it occurs are password -protected. I cannot share the access data.

Hi ..

We seem to having a related issue - rather I'm experiencing it in Serpent 52.55

spacer.png

:dubbio::unsure::huh: