The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

3 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

His doctor strictly FORBID him from getting ANY covid vaccine.

I didn't get them too. I told myself they would have to force my home with special ops, and even then I'll not surrender.

I was working contract from a home office so I was never "forced" to get the vaccine due to contract versus direct-hire corporate policy differences.

I told myself that if employment "forced" the vaccine, I'd live off of savings instead!

I never had to test if I would actually do that because corporate HR departments here in the USA soon "backed down" from establishing any vaccine-mandate-prerequisite for hiring eligibility.

On 2/14/2023 at 12:29 AM, D.Draker said:

I can't call myself a "loner", I'm just extremely picky when it comes to choosing whom I'm going to be dating.

On 2/14/2023 at 1:21 AM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

You may want to cast a wider net.

:thumbup

On 2/14/2023 at 1:59 AM, XPerceniol said:

I prefer to be single.

I haven't a clue what's it like on the "other side".

There were few occasions when I detected a slight hint of envy from some of my co-workers for being single. Bruh', all you had to do for being single was literally "nothing".

On 2/14/2023 at 3:50 PM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Like I say, I don't visit the Funny Farm that often, just not my cup of tea.

It wasn't my habit in the past. These days, life's just rough and I'm lost. No one to talk to IRL. Venting online doesn't help much, even of some of us are able to relate to each other, we're still powerless to help each other or ourselves. :(

It was a slow weekend. I saw a Zastava 750 today when I took the dog for a walk.

spacer.png

Cute car!

Got 32-bit Debian 11.6 with KDE installed on my laptop last week and finished with post-install stuff yesterday, now just wandering on the internet aimlessly.

Tick tock goes the clock...

• 2 weeks later...