The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

Earth Is Moving Through A Supernova Right Now

Right now, as you're watching this, our Earth is moving through a cloud of supernova debris and it has been doing so for the last 33,000 years. 

"No wonder things have been so crunchy."

"That makes sense then. That's the reason a lot of poeple are going crazy."

Edited by msfntor

23 hours ago, UCyborg said:

This person I mentioned, we used to chat every day. Now it's just history. Was about your age then.

I wish that person becomes sociable a lot once again. Ever since he replies in the Web Browsers forum and he stopped replying in General Discussion and Funny Farm forum anymore.

@mina7601 and @UCyborg and @legacyfan I do understand as you (should see in this thread and his introduction thread I tried to bring back DigiDave as I also miss our deep conversations we would chat do deeply about his family and wife and so deep others couldn't keep up, but I guess its just history. Maybe I'll take your lead and try again on his thread later tonight and open up even more, but you all know pretty much everything about you already and so does Dave

Salvatore M

1 hour ago, msfntor said:

Earth Is Moving Through A Supernova Right Now

Right now, as you're watching this, our Earth is moving through a cloud of supernova debris and it has been doing so for the last 33,000 years. 

"No wonder things have been so crunchy."

"That makes sense then. That's the reason a lot of poeple are going crazy."

**Watching now**

23 hours ago, legacyfan said:

Why does nobody like me? 10 solid tips.                                                                                                                    Feeling like nobody likes you is a soul-crushing experience.

It’s the ultimate form of loneliness, and unfortunately, more and more people are having to deal with feeling out of touch with the rest of society.

Is it their fault?

Absolutely not.

But, there are some ways in which we can be our own worst enemy when it comes to feeling lonely or disliked.

And the quicker you address these issues, such as negative thoughts that come from our critical inner voice, the quicker you can take back control of your life and start forming healthy relationships.

Read on to find out more about the critical inner voice, how to beat it, and what you can do to overcome loneliness and make drastic changes to your life. Read More Here https://ideapod.com/nobody-likes-me/#:~:text=10 steps to dealing with loneliness 1 1),to put yourself out there ... More items 

One thing that I've learnt over the last 50 years life has taught me -- you'd better learn to like yourself or good luck finding other to like you. I LOVE myself, there is NOTHING wrong with me and you are a cool dude @legacyfan

Remember it is okay to be your own audience. DigiDave told me that and it stuck. 

Edited by XPerceniol

5 hours ago, UCyborg said:

I had better luck in high school (until it fell apart, I will say it was nice 'till it lasted). There was no one in college. But then I'm also unapproachable, tend to stick to some corner to be on my own, have big doubts about trusting others and finally, just don't appear at the right places (and at the right times).

I also avoid social media (Facebook/Twitter kind). I remember bit of high school when the reason I made FB account was to be in the group with classmates for an occasion someone posted something useful for exams. Back then that site at least made more sense design-wise (later they just implemented mobile design on the desktop, everything was so big, zoomed-in and...no idea what's it like today). But besides that group where I lurked, I was like: "The heck am I supposed to be doing here?" I only remember people there posting all kind of random stuff.

Nowadays job keeps me busy for the most part, but these thoughts still creep-in in free time. Currently, I just live with them 'cause what am I supposed to do? I just continue to do whatever I feel confident about, which isn't much, but I have to get through the day somehow.

I was always a loner like my dearly departed father was and I am unapproachable and stay to myself and stay quiet. I could never every trust another person to be alone with.

I also avoid sodial media and at one time was one dating sites and not even looking for a hook-up so go figure that one as I hate sex?! I've been away from them for quite some time and I don't miss it, I just feel the best when alone in my room with my Peace Lilly. No more skype in my future.

Yeah, those thoughts do creep in when too much free time and I think there is nothing wrong with taking it day-by-day.

I'm glad your job keeps you busy and your presence here is cherished.

Edited by XPerceniol