The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

4 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

No clue how old Mr. D.Draker is.  But all I'm hearing here is "ego" or something.  He always struck me as low 30s so dating a 27yr old seems about right.  But now I'm wondering if he's mid 20s and dating somebody older but looking for somebody younger.  So is the post about dating a 27yr old some sort of "brag" for dating somebody older?  How are we to read it?  Unsure as I would personally never put that sort of detail on MSFN.  This is not Facebook, lol, and I don't do Facebook.  I certainly hope he's not in his 40s and posting that he's looking for a 20yr old.  Another "brag"?  Who knows, to each their own.  Which I guess leaves him perhaps in his 20s and not liking that his current girlfriend is older and more mature, so he's looking for somebody 20, younger, and less mature than himself.  But post that on MSFN?  Again, this isn't Facebook.  And I'm very very confused by the "her parents need to be dead" comment.  A 20yr old whose parents are dead, her parents died "tragically", not of "old age" or "natural causes", but *tragically*.  And to have been dead a "very long time" would have put that future girlfriend where, 6yrs old, 10yrs old, 15yrs old?  Very very "formative" years in one's "upbringing" to go through the pain of tragically losing her parents.

But yeah, my "left brain" is taking over and being far too "analytical" for some "blurb" regarding a 27yr old girlfriend that doesn't fit the bill, that a 20yr old would be better suited, and that the 20yr old had better not have any surviving parents trying to "parent" the new boyfriend.

I guess this is just what the "Funny Farm" is all about, I don't really trek down here too often.

I was born in the seventies, I wrote about it many times. I remember life without computers, you, Americans,

call us Gen-X. My main picture is almost 15 years old. (circa 2008 to 2010).

After the alleged fall of USSR in 1992, I could clearly see the battle with the planetary Evil isn't over, far from it, so in 1993 or 94 I enlisted and joined an elite military academy.

Decades passed and the service was over, so I decided to become a merc., along with my brothers from the other NATO countries, with whom I was on joint missions,

Mostly Dutch, Belgian and Brits. In Ukraine I was voluntarily (no French gov. involved), no one paid me. Among several reasons to go there,

the first one you could guess, the other one is to keep myself in a good shape. I got more scars and grey hair now. 

Everything else is the same, as I prefer to keep myself in a brilliant shape. I wrote about my GF only to explain to you

'cause you kinda assumed I don't have one and/or "prefer living single". I have one, but at the same time looking for a new in advance,

I think it's easy to understand. Now she still looks good, but what will happen to her at 30 ?

No one knows, so I prefer to be prepared. I didn't start to post about any GFs, BTW !

It was Ucyborg and/or legacyfan, I think ! So don't accuse me of instagramifying of MSFN !

And I'm defo not looking for someone at MSFN ! We got plenty of young women here, it's not the states !

I live in a luxury city, where they also want to live, they come here and want to stay.

Living in a luxury city  doesn't mean being rich - I'm absolutely not !

It's they who think I'm rich 'cause I look good and live in a rich city and this is where they entrap themslevs , lol.

EDIT:

If someone is again "afraid of my life/childhood", I'll edit the post , no probs.

Edited by D.Draker

1 hour ago, D.Draker said:

I was born in the seventies, I wrote about it many times. I remember life without computers, you, Americans,

call us Gen-X. My main picture is almost 15 years old. (circa 2008 to 2010).

After the alleged fall of USSR in 1992, I could clearly see the battle with the planetary Evil isn't over, far from it, so in 1993 or 94 I enlisted and joined an elite military academy.

Decades passed and the service was over, so I decided to become a merc., along with my brothers from the other NATO countries, with whom I was on joint missions,

Mostly Dutch, Belgian and Brits. In Ukraine I was voluntarily (no French gov. involved), no one paid me. Among several reasons to go there,

the first one you could guess, the other one is to keep myself in a good shape. I got more scars and grey hair now. 

Everything else is the same, as I prefer to keep myself in a brilliant shape. I wrote about my GF only to explain to you

'cause you kinda assumed I don't have one and/or "prefer living single". I have one, but at the same time looking for a new in advance,

I think it's easy to understand. Now she still looks good, but what will happen to her at 30 ?

No one knows, so I prefer to be prepared. I didn't start to post about any GFs, BTW !

It was Ucyborg and/or legacyfan, I think ! So don't accuse me of instagramifying of MSFN !

And I'm defo not looking for someone at MSFN ! We got plenty of young women here, it's not the states !

I live in a luxury city, where they also want to live, they come here and want to stay.

Living in a luxury city  doesn't mean being rich - I'm absolutely not !

It's they who think I'm rich 'cause I look good and live in a rich city and this is where they entrap themslevs , lol.

EDIT:

If someone is again "afraid of my life/childhood", I'll edit the post , no probs.

I didint Instagram the forum I just answered what you asked because you said. You thought I had a girlfriend (which I don't)

On 2/14/2023 at 4:27 PM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I don't read most of your posts.  So very easily missed.

Your choice, but you don't have to announce it to either of us, otherwise it would be in the style of twitter, and you were allegedly not happy with it in the first place, lol.

Also, if you go down that road, you'll be doomed to encounter this in the nearest future.

https://msfn.org/board/topic/182193-the-msfn-café-a-penny-for-your-thoughts/?do=findComment&comment=1234400

On 2/14/2023 at 3:41 PM, legacyfan said:

I didint Instagram the forum I just answered what you asked because you said. You thought I had a girlfriend (which I don't)

Dear legacyfan, please show where exactly you say I accused you of instagramifying ? I meant (maybe) you had brought up the discussion about GF by weirdly mentioning your PC along with the holiday of the lovers, so one could easily assume it was a present from your lover, I already wrote - I'm sorry several times.

3 hours ago, legacyfan said:

I just found out my mom has covid and its still kind of shocking (im okay thou)

That's terrible news ! You both stay strong ! Try not to breathe the same air. Very important to not touch your face with your hands, wash them often.

I hope she'll get better ! How do they know she has covidium ? Was it official ? Did she see a doctor ?

Just now, D.Draker said:

That's terrible news ! You both stay strong ! Try not to breathe the same air. Very important to not touch your face with your hands, wash them often.

I hope she'll get better ! How do they know she has covidium ? Was it official ? Did she see a doctor ?

she went to the doctor here and they said she had it and gave her the in testing pill for treating it

Mileage varies, of course.

Because I have a 60-something year old obese neighbor that was also forbidden from getting the vaccine due to health issues but then she passed within six months due to covid.

The husband tried to sue the doctor for forbidding her the vaccine but of course that went nowhere (debate as to whether it should or not is neither here nor there).

Stay safe.