360 Extreme Explorer Modified Version

13 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Not true.  Server 2003 Enterprise is a 32-bit OS and can use 32 GB max RAM.  The 64-bit versions of Server 2003 Enterprise can use 1 TB max RAM.

I can re-install and screencap my old 32-bit Server 2003 Enterprise if you don't believe me.  :cool:

Other proof can be found here  --  https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/it-pro/windows-server-2003/cc739866(v=ws.10)?redirectedfrom=MSDN

PAE, I know that, but not all of the drivers and softwares could support it...

On 7/9/2023 at 9:14 PM, Tolengo said:

Hello guys, although it has been said that Kafan MiniBrowser is heavy for old computers, its the one that works best on my PC.

I tried all the browsers listed here. I still choose Kafan.

However, it is very annoying that it opens a new tab every time I type a link.

Any idea how to solve this? some chrome://flags/ change perhaps?
Thank u very much in advance!

MIPC.jpg

Folks, this post was asking how to solve a specific problem with Kafan MiniBrowser - not to start an argument over which XP service pack is fastest.

I have the same question. Anyone have an answer?

6 hours ago, Mathwiz said:

Folks, this post was asking how to solve a specific problem with Kafan MiniBrowser - not to start an argument over which XP service pack is fastest.

I have the same question. Anyone have an answer?

Well, open new link in a new tab is not a problem, I think...

3 hours ago, hidao said:

Well, open new link in a new tab is not a problem, I think...

He means that whenever you type a website (www.google.com, for example) in the address bar, the website opens in a new tab instead of opening on the same tab.

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

He means that whenever you type a website (www.google.com, for example) in the address bar, the website opens in a new tab instead of opening on the same tab.

Maybe this is the way they designed, so I think it's not a problem...

If you have the tabs settings set that way, bookmarks should always open in a new tab, as should address bar links.
With links in web pages, it seems to depend on how they are programmed.
:)

16 minutes ago, Dave-H said:

If you have the tabs settings set that way, bookmarks should always open in a new tab, as should address bar links.

Unless I'm missing something important, I can't find tabs settings. I looked everywhere. :dubbio:

10 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Sorry. I forgot to say, I am talking about Kafan MiniBrowser, not 360 Extreme Explorer.

Ah, I just assumed you were talking about 360Chrome because of the thread your post was in.

1 hour ago, Dave-H said:

In China, click link in bookmark, click link in website, input link and click "enter" were had defferent way,maybe this browser designed like this

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

Sorry. I forgot to say, I am talking about Kafan MiniBrowser, not 360 Extreme Explorer.

... I don't think, personally, an apology was owed :P ; those who follow closely this thread ;) should have already been aware of the original post mentioning Kafan (albeit in a 360EE topic):

On 7/10/2023 at 5:14 AM, Tolengo said:

I tried all the browsers listed here. I still choose Kafan.

However, it is very annoying that it opens a new tab every time I type a link.

FWIW, I, too, dislike this "behaviour" and, to this day, have not found a way to override it :realmad: ...