NM28: YES
Kafan: YES
Mypal68: YES

Serpent52/55: NO
K-Meleon: NO
Mypal29.3: NO

Edited by Skorpios

19 minutes ago, Skorpios said:

but have you tried to select a car and search?...

... No ;), I was simply responding to @Anbima's original observation/claim: 

7 hours ago, Anbima said:

The following page is not displayed with V11:
https://www.enganchesaragon.com

... and by "not displayed" I took it to mean: it doesn't fully load/load at all  or it produces a blank page, etc.

When you then replied to that claim yourself, you started by saying:

1 hour ago, Skorpios said:

My results for that site...

... so, again, "results" is interpreted by me (and possibly by other readers) to pertain to whether the referenced URL displays or not in the list of browsers you mentioned...

In addition, @Dave-H's reply above yours appears to mention Ch49's inability to load ("it doesn't work") said URL due to missing cipher suites... So, nowhere in the preceding posts was there a description of the site loading, but its embedded search fields not functioning as expected... Have I missed something? :dubbio:

10 hours ago, Anbima said:

The following page is not displayed with V11:
https://www.enganchesaragon.com

I can confirm that it does produce a blank page there:

Ycxu3n7.jpg

10 hours ago, Anbima said:

Is there a solution for this?

The reason the site fails to load is that it requires a recent Javascript feature called the Nullish Coalescing Operator, as evidenced by the JS Console error... That feature was only implemented in Ch80, thus 360EEv11 (69-based) and 360EEv12 (78-based) will both yield blank tabs... :( This "operator" can't be polyfilled, only transpiled, which would cause a severe dent to the browser's overall performance, especially on under-resourced H/W...
Again, I'll redirect you to your "pal" Chromefill:

https://github.com/InterLinked1/chromefill#nullish-coalescing-and-optional-chaining

And, for a second and final time on my end ;), I'll urge you to heed the advice I gave you before:

On 8/26/2022 at 1:08 AM, VistaLover said:

An obvious solution to your problem(s) - without needing you to learn "very complicated" things - would be updating to a later version of 360EE, v12 (Ch78-based) or v13/13.5 (Ch86-based); on the plus side, many more "recent" sites will be better supported;

In this very case, updating to v13/13.5 is mandatory... :whistle:

Edited by VistaLover

10 hours ago, VistaLover said:

In this very case, updating to v13/13.5 is mandatory... :whistle:

Unfortunately, this page does not work with Chromefill either.
V11 runs super fast for me, so I don't like to switch to V13.
Or is there a way to expand V11 so that it works?

What is the difference between V13 and V13.5 and where can I download V13.5?
Which version would you recommend?

Edited by Anbima

On 9/16/2022 at 4:10 AM, Anbima said:

...Or is there a way to expand V11 so that it works?

I also have this question - is there a way to improve or update V11? I also don't like V13 but have had to use it with nothing running in the background and still it slow ... version 12 to me is useless and I'd rather user DB Browser. You could try that and see if it helps any, but I feel like the devs have abandoned them and there will be no further work on these chrome browsers ... its a pity.

18 hours ago, VistaLover said:

... No ;), I was simply responding to @Anbima's original observation/claim: 

... and by "not displayed" I took it to mean: it doesn't fully load/load at all  or it produces a blank page, etc.

When you then replied to that claim yourself, you started by saying:

... so, again, "results" is interpreted by me (and possibly by other readers) to pertain to whether the referenced URL displays or not in the list of browsers you mentioned...

In addition, @Dave-H's reply above yours appears to mention Ch49's inability to load ("it doesn't work") said URL due to missing cipher suites... So, nowhere in the preceding posts was there a description of the site loading, but its embedded search fields not functioning as expected... Have I missed something? :dubbio:

You seem to be the same kind of person as AstroSkipper (besserwisser)... Ýou just have to be right and have the last word. Ok, you both have a lot of knowledge and without your solutions I would have dumped my old doorstops a long time ago. Thanks for keeping them alive!

I'm not going to argue with you about this sh!t but I'm sure that Anbima is interested in using the site and search for a towbar, not just looking at it...

To make you happy I was wrong about NM28, the page is rendering OK but useless.

Earlier in this thread you talked about spoon-feeding, please continue and feed us less knowledgeable users... we are hungry!

Over and out, have a nice weekend! :)

2 hours ago, Skorpios said:

You seem to be the same kind of person as AstroSkipper (besserwisser)

Den Besserwisser werde ich mal als Kompliment verbuchen! mains.gif
Translation: I'll chalk up the know-it-all to a compliment! 
But, what the heck, if there wasn't one, there wouldn't be any deeper insights and apart from that, life is really unfair! :whistle: I am so sorry! sorry.gif
Until your next question! :hello: By the way, my compliments on your German language skills! sclindoeil.gif

AstroSkipper captain.gif

PS: @VistaLover is a real browser expert with a huge, specific knowledge! For that I have the greatest respect! :yes: I am more of an allrounder, a jack of all trades! smilie_e_004.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

I have now installed V13 and V13.5 to test.
With V13 I get on some pages the error message below.
With V13.5 the page is displayed normally.

What is the reason for this and how can I fix it?

Screenshot.jpg

Is it possible to reduce memory consumption?

Edited by Anbima