“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

8 hours ago, D.Draker said:

I think I was always very soft/polite with you. If not, sorry.

Not always, but 50-50. You once said I am very rude, and that my English is very bad (and I felt sad since then), despite learning English for several years!

Edited by mina7601

7 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Not always, but 50-50. You once said I am very rude, and that my English is very bad (and I felt sad since then), despite learning English for several years!

Truth hurts, and there's nothing you can do about it. Your English is bad. I now remembered

your post where you wrote DAVE-H's moderation was terrible and you didn't even understood what you wrote,

until I corrected you and you edited the post then. But I have a simple solution, no more free 

English lessons from me for you, I'll just join Astroskipper then. Will it suit you ? Please tell.

Whatever differencies we had with Astrokipper about the years of XP hardware, he was, is and will be wise.

I have to admit, I was wrong about you and had some false hopes that turned out to be nasty.

I should have done it earlier. And yes, you are rude (not always, of course), even now.

I'd explain why, but seems it would make no sense.

20 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I was a child (73) when Disco was starting to downfall and I got to see my parents and grandparents dance it. The music was so awesome and (not fiction) I got to see 'the the late great' Donna Summer in concert and she was so great even way way after the era ended

Must be unimaginably hard to be a child at 73.

13 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Your English is bad.

No, it's not. And that one mistake isn't enough to prove it. Actually, there's nothing that can prove my English is bad.

13 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Will it suit you ? Please tell.

No.

@XPerceniol @msfntor I probably have asked you this before, but I love taking opinions from you guys, so I want your opinion on this: do you think my English is bad, or it's good, and do you think I am rude or not, in your opinion?

11 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

No, it's not. And that one mistake isn't enough to prove it. Actually, there's nothing that can prove my English is bad.

No.

@XPerceniol @msfntor I probably have asked you this before, but I love taking opinions from you guys, so I want your opinion on this: do you think my English is bad, or it's good, and do you think I am rude or not, in your opinion?

Huh ... you want grammar and English opinion from me that way I type. Lol. Seems fine to me and I haven't seen any mistakes from you.  

29 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

No.

Mina of course you're the nicest and coolest I've met on the web, and by far the most friendly!...:cheerleader:

I wish I had the level of English that you have...Never have trouble understanding your English, ever.

- Could you read my posts, please? Are some of them interesting for you? ...Which ones? ...

Edited by msfntor

22 hours ago, legacyfan said:

wow I'm so sorry @sunryze hopefully your power will be back on soon

Oh, my power came back on Christmas morning actually. I checked occasionally if the meter had power because it has a little LCD display. My reaction to when I saw numbers was priceless.

I got a steam deck, which is nice. I'm also returning my Pixel 7 I got back in November because I don't like how the stock android software has gone. Probably getting an S21 Ultra. Dunno.

4 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Huh ... you want grammar and English opinion from me that way I type. Lol. Seems fine to me and I haven't seen any mistakes from you.  

I mean, you are a native English speaker, that's why I wanted your opinion! Anyway, thank you for your opinion, glad to see you being positive.

4 hours ago, msfntor said:

Mina of course you're the nicest and coolest I've met on the web, and by far the most friendly!

That's really great to hear! Thanks!

I wish I had the level of English that you have...Never have trouble understanding your English, ever.

I don't think your English is bad, I still can understand it tho. Anyway, good to know my English looks understandable to you.

Are some of them interesting for you? ...Which ones? ...

Yes, mainly the ones about nature and the Solar System.

Edited by mina7601

23 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

I mean, you are a native English speaker, that's why I wanted your opinion! Anyway, thank you for your opinion, glad to see you being positive.

That's really great to hear! Thanks!

I don't think your English is bad, I still can understand it tho. Anyway, good to know my English looks understandable to you.

Yes, mainly the ones about nature and the Solar System.

I think you type good as well (your one of the main reasons I type so good now)