“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

11 hours ago, legacyfan said:

Bake some cookies. Buy some gift-cards. And start secretly making your neighbors’ day. Put a plate of cookies on a doorstep or put Christmas cards on the windshields of cars in your community. Or, of course, personally deliver the cookies or cards to your neighbors yourself.

Don't get me wrong, isn't it a bit creepy ? That being said, I obviously don't know about the American style of life and/or habits, so excuse me once again, maybe it's a good idea, not sure. 

14 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Sorry, but may I know what's funny in being ignored by MSFN members? Or you were just joking and know it's bad? Or you don't mind being ignored actually?

1. We'll its their prerogative to do so if they so chose as its a feature on the forum, ha, its only when you're signed in though, when lurking the blocked person (as their postings) are still in full view. 

3. No I wasn't joking, and I actually don't think its bad because its their choice and the feature is there on the software.

3. YES! I don't mind being blocked because not everyone know just how bad they need mister blobfish in their lives. :wacko::crazy:

Edited by XPerceniol

3 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

1. We'll its their prerogative to do so if they so chose as its a feature on the forum, ha, its only when you're signed in though, when lurking the blocked person (as their postings) are still in full view. 

3. No I wasn't joking, and I actually don't think its bad because its their choice and the feature is there on the software.

3. YES! I don't mind being blocked

1. Yes, I know it's their choice. And of course I meant when signed in only, I don't talk about signed out.

2. Yes, I am aware.

3. Oh well, it's the opposite to me.

Edited by mina7601

18 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Well, again, this is very unfortunate, indeed. I still think he is a good person, and I wonder what if I force myself to agree with his definition, will he 

be back then ? Will he forgive me ? And then again, it's so hard to imagine a mobo from 2000 to be the "right XP era hardware" .

I mean , XP released to sales only at the end of 2001. So no XP existed ! What do you think I should do ? thanks.

Hello there, Sorry for replying late.

Yes, I have same thoughts as you. Indeed, AstroSkipper is a good person (he's mainly the person who helped me get Windows Update working again on XP, and I thank him for that!), but I feel his replies look a bit sensitive to me. (And I am also sensitive, to be honest)

Regarding your situation about agreeing with his definition and what you should do about it, I could help you, but unfortunately, I don't have great knowledge about hardware, sorry for that (but please don't feel alone and sad, I also wish to have him talk with me a lot and be sociable, like he did in January-April this year), but you are right about XP being generally available at October 25, 2001, so, that's a good point, I don't think you stand wrong in this case, actually.

18 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Hope you will get out of your depression as soon as possible !

Thanks for the wishes, btw.

Edited by mina7601

to everyone on msfn and to all my friends @mina7601@XPerceniol@D.Draker@msfntorI want to wish you all a wonderfull Christmas and a happy new year anyways this is legacyfan signing off for Christmas and I hope to see you all in 2023!(I will be on to check on things but won't post anything until after new years I'm taking the christmas week off from the forum)

Edited by legacyfan

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

... (And I am also sensitive, to be honest)

Oh gosh, I know about being too sensitive, you've seen me react to some postings and I got soooooooo upset I hardly even remember what I typed. I'm an emotional person and I don't want to change that, and the fact that I'm sensitive makes me the "aware" guy I wouldn't have been, otherwise. Its that balance of being over sensitive and wearing your heart on your sleeve makes one vulnerable. Save some of that kindness for yourself. Did that make sense, sometimes I don't make any sense.

@legacyfan enjoy your holidays.

Edited by XPerceniol

About time to turn everything off tonight and I'll find something silly to watch. I'm watching (not really watching) this love after lockup (falling in live with prisoner) and I'm, like, bwahahahahaha

Need to find something a bit more challenging that this. Lolol :D

1 hour ago, XPerceniol said:

Oh gosh, I know about being too sensitive, you've seen me react to some postings and I got soooooooo upset I hardly even remember what I typed. I'm an emotional person and I don't want to change that, and the fact that I'm sensitive makes me the "aware" guy I wouldn't have been, otherwise. Its that balance of being over sensitive and wearing your heart on your sleeve makes one vulnerable. Save some of that kindness for yourself. Did that make sense, sometimes I don't make any sense.

@legacyfan enjoy your holidays.

and I promise to be back after new years

Snowstorm in the USA: Apocalyptic Scenes on the Cow Pasture

30541042-blizzard-schnee-sturm-usa-faceb

Created: 2022-12-24 05:01

By: Victoria Krumbeck

A blizzard in the north of the USA caused snow-covered roads and cars.

Cows also fell victim to the snow, as a farm showed in a video...

Here (but no video...): https://newsrnd.com/news/2022-12-24-snowstorm-in-the-usa--apocalyptic-scenes-on-the-cow-pasture.HJVlixEKj.html

Edited by msfntor

Check out this crazy footage of an Alaskan moose shedding his antlers in this lucky guy's backyard

by Harambe

https://www.newsweek.com/d288c19f-477d-4b1b-9d7c-a52069eab44d

Here: https://notthebee.com/article/watch-once-in-a-lifetime-footage-of-an-alaskan-moose-shedding-his-antlers

..and here: https://www.newsweek.com/shocking-moment-moose-sheds-antlers-camera-alaska-1769232

22 hours ago, legacyfan said:

to everyone on msfn and to all my friends @mina7601@XPerceniol@D.Draker@msfntorI want to wish you all a wonderfull Christmas and a happy new year anyways this is legacyfan signing off for Christmas and I hope to see you all in 2023!(I will be on to check on things but won't post anything until after new years I'm taking the christmas week off from the forum)

Enjoy Christmas.

4 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Merry Christmas!

The tree in this gif looks like a disco ball spinning.

OMG ... sadly you're too young, I was a child (73) when Disco was starting to downfall and I got to see my parents and grandparents dance it. The music was so awesome and (not fiction) I got to see 'the the late great' Donna Summer in concert and she was so great even way way after the era ended. Till this day I never get sick of:

Dim All The Lights

youtube.com/watch?v=2Glgzy_q2Zc

Was so funny, very sweaty times LMAO.

Ok and okay ... will be turning everything off shortly