“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

the way I learned to deal with bad memorys is to remember that there is still a chance to have good memorys and to always follow what makes me happy (for me it's computers) and like I said before to @UCyborg a few posts back there is always a chance to have a good day you just need to focus on what makes you happy and soon you will forget that anything bad every even happened when I was a younger member on here back in the (do you think I'm a 10 year old topic days) Lol😄 I always thought everyone was against me because of my weird spelling and always felt down about everything but then I realised that with a little bit of practice I could change that so I got to work practicing improving my spelling and soon I was back on here and i not being bothered by what other's said of my spelling the world may be kind of dark right now but there's also light out there you just need to focus on the bright side and really push towards it and I will always be here to to make you laugh if needed! (I hope this helps my dear friend) and I hope you get past this soon 

Edited by legacyfan

if you ever end of where you think no one likes what you do just know people do like you alot (especially on here) just following thru with that is hard part but if you stick to the goal it always turns out better in the end (im rooting for you all the way!) Go xpercinial!

Edited by legacyfan
typo lol 😄

also like you told me 2 years ago (Always be happy  "When you can laugh at yourself no one can ever make a fool of you." -Joan Rivers) ive remembered this for a long time and its one of the main reasons I'm the way I am today is because of this quote you gave me

Edited by legacyfan

9 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

How do guys deal with bad memories or the feelings that you've let others down?

But...wasn't it you who taught us not to look back, to live for today???
Yes, it was you.
So...

Abortion Was The Leading Cause Of Death Worldwide In 2022, Once Again

··Jan 5, 2023 · NottheBee.com: https://notthebee.com/article/abortion-1-cause-of-death-worldwide-again

Abortion was the number one cause of human death worldwide in 2022, with an estimated 44 million dead in the past 12 months, nearly quadrupling the number of global deaths from infectious diseases.

There were roughly 44.42 million abortions in 2022, according to Worldometers, a widely cited organization that keeps a running tally through the year of major world statistics. It calculates abortion numbers based on the latest statistics published by the World Health Organization (WHO).

Here is a screen shot of the morbid tally captured on December 31st:

44,415,533 abortions just last year.

Per CP:

The deaths attributed to infectious diseases, as well as the more than 8 million deaths caused by cancer, the approximately 5 million fatalities triggered by smoking, the roughly 2.5 million alcohol-related deaths and the nearly 2 million deaths caused by AIDS this year combined add up to less than the number of lives lost to abortion in 2022.

There have been 605,000 already in 2023 as I hit publish on this article.

Original post from Twitter:

Obianuju Ekeocha @obianuju

Dearest friends, there were more than 44 million unborn babies slaughtered in the womb worldwide in 2022 under the guise of “choice”/women’s rights/ healthcare,making abortion the leading cause of death in our world. Heartbreaking. Horrendous. Horrific.

HERE: 

13 hours ago, legacyfan said:

there is always a chance to have a good day you just need to focus on what makes you happy and soon you will forget that anything bad every even happened

Very good you see this, its so important to *shift* the focus on what is troubling or causing the sadness even if by using distraction(s) because wallowing in the pits is very unhealthy. Good you now see this and you've really come a long way and I'm proud of you.

2 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Very good you see this, its so important to *shift* the focus on what is troubling or causing the sadness even if by using distraction(s) because wallowing in the pits is very unhealthy. Good you now see this and you've really come a long way and I'm proud of you.

thanks! @XPerceniol  I will always try my best to do good on here!

2 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

its so important to *shift* the focus on what is troubling or causing the sadness even if by using distraction(s) because wallowing in the pits is very unhealthy.

I've been working on that as well in the previous several months. It's getting good to me so far, but still, wish me luck that I succeed going that way.

Edited by mina7601

17 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

I've been working on that as well in the previous several months. It's getting good to me so far, but still, wish me luck that I succeed going that way.

Absolutely ... I'm with you all the way and we can lean on each other during rough times and then, when you are energetic (not that your are not already) you can build up others and I will do the same. You WILL succeed I guarantee it and I feel so glad you are "getting good" and I like that choice of wording. And old dear DD friend used to always say, you'll do good and we'd laugh but that was so right. Do well, of course, you might be unaware of the old saying:

Do what you do - do well.

In other words..

Do (what you do) what you do (whatever that is to you) do (just do it) (and do it) Well.

We've got this and don't get discouraged when you find yourself in a dark spot because that is all its is just a spot as with good and bright spots; you can't see the light unless you recognize the dark, find the balance and sail (Just like @UCyborg) we are in rough waters; always. Unsteady world so we keep afloat and go with the current but always keep the shore in sights.

I know (without question) you will find this contentment, try to avoid seeking the happiness trap and look for contentment. 

You ARE a very good person and your purpose has not even be (fully) discovered yet, so stay tuned, and over the next few years after graduation you'll being to find your footing and your life will present itself and (if I can be so bold) your agoraphobia will also gradually start to turn away form fears and anxiety and into excitement. I'm excited for you, now I need to lift myself away from *known* triggers as I did today and I got off the couch and up in the shower and dressed with turned off the toxic news.

Edited by XPerceniol