It's getting good. In the attached pictures you will find the list of addons I'm running mypal with. Below, the [attached] modified user.js (from the original user.js for ff69) I use, at its current state. At the top (lines 78-179), stuff I've been adding. Linkedin and yt, work well. Facebook has issues, but may be my settings. The whatsapp qr thing keeps swirling. I have issues playing mp4 from some sites, more likely than not, my settings. I use e10s, btw.

ghacks user.js

Addons.png

The absence of menuedit, tabmixplus and a proper sidebar is a pity, though. I notice that it is possible to use stylem. I wonder if there is a script to get the tabs to the bottom of the page, where the status bar once was...

On 11/3/2023 at 5:08 AM, dmiranda said:

I wonder if there is a script to get the tabs to the bottom of the page, where the status bar once was...

The answer is yes. There are scripts to move the tab bar to the bottom of the browser window. Have a look here: 

Cheers, AstroSkipper matrix.gif

On 11/3/2023 at 3:37 AM, dmiranda said:

It's getting good. In the attached pictures you will find the list of addons I'm running mypal with. Below, the [attached] modified user.js (from the original user.js for ff69) I use, at its current state. At the top (lines 78-179), stuff I've been adding. Linkedin and yt, work well. Facebook has issues, but may be my settings. The whatsapp qr thing keeps swirling. I have issues playing mp4 from some sites, more likely than not, my settings. I use e10s, btw.

ghacks user.js 119.21 kB · 0 downloads

Addons.png

@dmiranda

Please do not embed such long scripts in posts.
I have re-saved it as an attachment.

6 minutes ago, genieautravail said:

Done!

Seems that the BSOD is resolved! :cheerleader:

Regards

after testing with clean install of windows xp in no updates, it seems that it no longer have bsod on new version of mypal