360 Extreme Explorer ArcticFoxie Versions

31 minutes ago, we3fan said:

Thanks guys, I appreciate it, many great programs.

1.png.16abbf087889ebfb3fe3f29a049b2594.png
I noticed in   Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Regional Options > Standards and formats
Some countries start with Capital letter for Week Day and Month, and some countries start with small letter, for example:
Bosnian: oktobar 2022   starts with small letter for month
English (US): October 2022   starts with capital letter for month

Is this hard-coded?
If a country shows the first letter of the month with small letter, can I edit it and make it capital letter?

If you use the tool TClock Light, you can also edit the date and time format to your personal needs. Capital letter or not, all is configurable. In addition, there is no longer any need to change system settings that are probably difficult or impossible to edit. :)

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

In 360ChromePortable_13.0.2170_rebuild_1_ungoogled.zip.

When you click on refresh on a tab it reloads a previous tab that was closed and not the current tab. I hit F5 for the workaround.

It automatically saves the password for discord? I have ask me to save passwords checked, so I can remove that. "settings\personal data\Passwords and Forms".

After 360ChromePortable_13.0.2170_rebuild_1_ungoogled.zip. crashes, when it prompts you to reload tabs, it displays an empty tab.

360ChromePortable_13.0.2206_rebuild_9_ungoogled.zip

The font is not clear at all compared to the above version.

Edited by verta

Are there github repositories, "svn, other" and an official maintainer that supports the processing of bug reports for the following versions of 360chrome?

360ChromePortable_13.0.2170_rebuild_1_ungoogled.zip.

360ChromePortable_13.0.2206_rebuild_9_ungoogled.zip.

Unable to download on Google Drive, Message: "..try enabling third party cookies..".

chrome://settings/cookies:

there does not appear to be a add button?..

360EE_13.0.2310.0_Modified.7z

Google drive downloads work.

Discord stuck saying it is loading...

Clearing all the history forever while discord was loading locked up the system. Single tab nothing else loaded.

13.0.2170 has a clear font for the gui.

Edited by verta

19 hours ago, verta said:

360EE_13.0.2310.0_Modified.7z 

settings:

image.png.430028d039e8154c9ced84754cef257e.png

Is missing translation.

image.png.2e505333e7b3e7c010627f2f9a3e5049.png

I personally do not use cert revocation or cert intercept.  DO NOT TRUST THEM.  Not even in "real" Chrome or "real" Firefox.  "SSL" is a FLAWED system and I do not jump through hoops trying to get "valid" certificates.  I actually modify my own personal use browser user interface to NOT EVEN SHOW the address bar "padlock".  That being said, I have OTHER security layers in place.  But I have never used a web browser "padlock" to tell me if a site is "secure" or not.  NOBODY DOES!  People LOG IN ANYWAY even when they see a "invalid" certificate FALSE ALARM.  But anywhooo...

KNOWN issue in any build higher than v13 build 2206.  Can NOT be permanently fixed.  You can change to English but they will ALWAYS revert to Chinese if you ever open the Dev Tools while in Incognito Mode.

They will STAY in English if you always use Dev Tools from within REGULAR windows and NEVER from within Incognito Mode windows.

REGULAR windows - meaning disabling Incognito Mode - so your browsing history, cookies and site data, or information entered in forms are saved.

Pressing Ctrl + Shift + n Incognito Mode? loaded another windows with a blank tab.

loaded msfn.org, clicked inspect, the same debug window popped up like above.

Edited by verta

using a combination of the following tend to hang the OS, you can only cold boot by powering off. 

setting:

Automatically discard background tabs when browser uses too much RAM

Reminder to optimize memory when browser uses too much RAM

Reminder to clean cache when cache uses too much disk space

System specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Extreme CPU X9000 @ 2.80GHz

Windows XP professional x86 Service Pack 3.

8 GIGs of ram. only 4GIGs addressable.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, verta said:

"360Chrome version 13.5"

I am getting a hang on the Network Solutions website, manage page. it is stuck at loading.

Are we supposed to know what "Network Solutions website, manage page" is?

If this  --  https://www.networksolutions.com/domains/domain-management

Then it works for me in v13.5.

i'm on 13.5.1030  86.0.4240

is there a way of permanently updating the Useragent so i can access some websites , I get a annoying banner saying i am out of date so some I cannot access properly

Or is there a update to it