360 Extreme Explorer Modified Version

6 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Have you tried a couple different DNS Servers so as to rule out DNS?

Also, disable (at least temporarily) any anti-virus or "ad-blockers" or "list-based" extensions so as to rule them out.

I only tried google ones  8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4

No antivirus, no adblock, and i restore original host file

But, like i said, the problem is in all my XP computers and it happen in my wifi, if I use my phone data, in my brother wifi, in the library wifi...  etc  and even im not using same XP,  for example my desktop use XP SP3, but my laptop XP x64,   and same problem both...

Is just 360 browser,  chrome 49 works great, then i think is not a certificates problem

Guess I'm at a loss.  I don't have much experience with the Humming Owl releases since I have my own releases.  (I applaud the Humming Owl releases, but I throw a shoe at the screen every time I see a "nag screen" when I try a Humming Owl release.)

I would reiterate to DISABLE any-and-all 360Chrome settings that claim to improve speed and reiterate to DISABLE any-and-all "list-based" extensions.

Do you observe this initial delay if your very first web browser visit is in an incognito window?

3 hours ago, theelf said:

I use XP, never say i use win7

Today i tested 360 browser in 3 different XP computers, same problem... 

my question is...  for someone works fine????

I used XP,but not find this problem

I have 7+ computers and all run XP.

I have never bumped into what is being described either.

However, and only one one of my computers (XP x86 on a 1.8 GHz Sempron 3100+ with 2.0 GB RAM), I have noticed where one (and only one) website would take roughly 40 seconds before timing out with a cannot connect error.

I would have to wait for the cannot connect error then switch from WebKit to IE kernel where it would connect.

After the IE kernel connected, I would then switch back to the WebKit kernel and it would connect this time.

I had to do that for something like two weeks and then it finally started working on its own.

The best I could tell at the time was that it was server-related and not something on my system.

On 2/28/2022 at 10:55 AM, Saturn198 said:

Thank you Humming Owl to make the translation function revived. It's working perfectly. Thanks for all your effort on this modified version.

Cheers!

Glad it is working.

On 2/28/2022 at 2:14 PM, CIACIACIACIACIACIA said:

What about greek does this patch work for greek xp version?

It doesn't depend on the language of the XP installation. I updated the patcher to work with the other browsers I modified. If someone encounter errors with it please let me know. Link on the first post.

Cheers.

On 3/1/2022 at 9:02 PM, theelf said:

I only tried google ones  8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4

No antivirus, no adblock, and i restore original host file

But, like i said, the problem is in all my XP computers and it happen in my wifi, if I use my phone data, in my brother wifi, in the library wifi...  etc  and even im not using same XP,  for example my desktop use XP SP3, but my laptop XP x64,   and same problem both...

Is just 360 browser,  chrome 49 works great, then i think is not a certificates problem

Happens between all browser versions (v9, v11, v12 ,v13)?

Have you used before another 360EE build from another place?

Try erasing all registry entries related to 360EE in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER - Software". The "360", "360Chrome" and "360SoftMgr" folders for example.

I really don't know what could be causing that issue.

Cheers.

19 hours ago, Saturn198 said:

Hello,

Mute button on status bar couses browser crash. Happens on all CN versions. Could you please check it?

Are you sure ?

I have never found this problem

21 hours ago, Saturn198 said:

Hello,

Mute button on status bar couses browser crash. Happens on all CN versions. Could you please check it?

My mistake, I always used the mute button on tab bar, never used it on satus bar 

On my installation of ArcticFoxie's 360Chrome 13.5, the mute button on the status bar doesn't crash the browser, but it doesn't work either!
The icon changes, but the sound is not muted. The mute icons on the tabs do work.
:dubbio:

• 2 weeks later...

@Humming Owl, i has one issue with Kafan minibrowser, i hope you will can help me. something when a drag the mouse in a way a handwrite tool is activated and i cant deactivate it easly. There is a way to disable permanently this feature?

spacer.png

Edited by dextyckroms