360 Extreme Explorer Modified Version

47 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

I would certainly use your version of DC Browser if you were willing to share it.

Yes, but at the same time, if he doesn't want to (for his own reasons), it's his choice, and we should respect that. I removed DC Browser from my system 2 months ago (because it's old), and I prefer and use 360Chrome more now.

Edited by mina7601

12 hours ago, Milkinis said:

it's exactly two years old thus I think your banking sites won't run on the v13.5 by the end of 2025

Very possible.  That's why two of my laptops now have Win10 instead of XP.  So by the time 2025 rolls around, I should have it tweaked and customized to my liking.

12 hours ago, Milkinis said:

when are you going to release the v13.5.2036 rebuild1 ?

I have no plans.  Don't let the build number fool you, it has no "real world" benefit over the previous TWENTY (not an actual count) versions of v13.0 and v13.5 combined.

All the same exact v86 rendering engine with just Chinese "stuff" thrown in that we strip out anyway.

3 hours ago, hidao said:

How do you find this browser?

Looks to me like an "identity crisis" web browser.  Intended customer is the "gamer" crowd that want their web browser to look like a "game".  Not for me, but "to each their own".

All it's missing is a machine gun at the bottom that you aim at your mouse-clicks using a "game controller" instead of a mouse.

:buehehe:

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames

36 minutes ago, Milkinis said:

lol

Figures something "kiddy-like" [ie, "child-like"] (kitty-like?) that exists.  I still define that as "for the gamer" and I've not played any games since the Mrs. Pac-Man table-top unit was no longer at the local Dairy Queen in the late 80s or early 90s.

1 hour ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

That's why two of my laptops now have Win10 instead of XP. 

I'm really sad and depressed because I kinda know the move to W12 will be mandatory

I have spent more than 100K hours on XP and am obsessed with XP looking software utilities but one can't live with obsolete web browsers forever.

it's gonna be a steep learning curve because I hate these hybrid Windows bloated editions intended for touch displays.

the actual reason why I very much hate  W7 :angry:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-manually-arrange-folders-in-windows-7/91d630f0-c18d-4eaa-889b-e0ecaffa5a94

4 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Very possible.  That's why two of my laptops now have Win10 instead of XP.  So by the time 2025 rolls around, I should have it tweaked and customized to my liking.

I have no plans.  Don't let the build number fool you, it has no "real world" benefit over the previous TWENTY (not an actual count) versions of v13.0 and v13.5 combined.

All the same exact v86 rendering engine with just Chinese "stuff" thrown in that we strip out anyway.

HA HA, you know Chinese company, especially Qihoo 360...

Edited by hidao

3 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Looks to me like an "identity crisis" web browser.  Intended customer is the "gamer" crowd that want their web browser to look like a "game".  Not for me, but "to each their own".

All it's missing is a machine gun at the bottom that you aim at your mouse-clicks using a "game controller" instead of a mouse.

:buehehe:

Honestly, I don't know what you mean, sorry about my bad english,Even if the translation extension is used...

Edited by hidao

On 3/27/2023 at 4:20 PM, Milkinis said:

when are you going to release the v13.5.2036 rebuild1 ?

In rethinking this, I am leaning towards a possible Build 2036 Rebuild 1 in the near future.

13.5.2022 was released in May 2022 and there were THREE releases in ELEVEN DAYS.

Four MONTHS passed before 13.5.2036 was released in September 2022.

We are now just shy of SEVEN months since Build 2036 was released.

My HOPES are that upstream is officially at a "final" v13.5.

At any rate, the several months and no "three releases in eleven days" is more reassuring that Build 2036 didn't INTRODUCE bugs.