360 Extreme Explorer Modified Version

5 hours ago, hidao said:

I have a bad news:

I found a bug of MediaFire and content to them, but at last they found me uploaded the pirated file and blocked my account, this is the email screenshot:

We have bad news too..:rolleyes:

Your screenshot is unreadable because it is too small...

21 minutes ago, hidao said:

You can clicked the picture and in a new tab to zoom

This zoom doesn't work as expected, here... No important zoom, the dimension is not superior to the page in vertical...

58 minutes ago, msfntor said:

This zoom doesn't work as expected, here... No important zoom, the dimension is not superior to the page in vertical...

Click the picture again, you will open the source page, then you can zoom it 

@ArcticFoxie, you can download this image from: https://postimg.cc/BtqXcc2L - click on "Download original image" button, 1091x9609 - JPG 1.9 MB - or zoom it in MiniBrowser, or 360Chrome build of your choice...

This works here...

@hidao, you could demand the moderator to delete your superfluous posts "Click the picture again..."... source page could NOT zoom it in DCBrowser (culprit are one of my extensions... in uBlock, after allowed expressly postimgs.org - this zoom works good now!), but download is OK., zoom from this source page is OK in MiniBrowser or 360Chrome builds...  very complicated to me, your postimg.cc;)

Edited by msfntor

12 minutes ago, msfntor said:

@ArcticFoxie, you can download this image from: https://postimg.cc/BtqXcc2L - click on "Download original image" button, 1091x9609 - JPG 1.9 MB 

This works here...

@hidao, you could demand the moderator to delete your superfluous posts "Click the picture again..."... source page could NOT zoom it in DCBrowser, but download is OK., zoom is too OK in MiniBrowser...  very complicated your postimg.cc;)

I can't upload more than 416.42KB files in MSFN,so I have no choice, and 360EE dosn't have the problem like you said....

Edited by hidao

2 hours ago, msfntor said:

@ArcticFoxie, you can download this image from: https://postimg.cc/BtqXcc2L - click on "Download original image" button, 1091x9609 - JPG 1.9 MB - or zoom it in MiniBrowser, or 360Chrome build of your choice...

This works here...

@hidao, you could demand the moderator to delete your superfluous posts "Click the picture again..."... source page could NOT zoom it in DCBrowser (culprit are one of my extensions... in uBlock, after allowed expressly postimgs.org - this zoom works good now!), but download is OK., zoom from this source page is OK in MiniBrowser or 360Chrome builds...  very complicated to me, your postimg.cc;)

Oh, it's weird, I have used UBlock Origin too, but not found this problem

hidao.org_2023-3-23_23-29-29.png.f4f034aa4c8124a12fc4f812a7ee6103.png

On 3/23/2023 at 4:34 PM, hidao said:

Oh, it's weird, I have used UBlock Origin too, but not found this problem

Because in my uBlock here have denied 3rd party scripts and 3rd party frames.

I've tested better the browsers after rebase and I found that 360ee >11, kafan minibrowser and DC browser uses roughly ~2.5 times the ram used than 360ee 11 with the same tabs opened (the amount can vary but never under 2 times, at least with 5 tabs opened) , I've started to think that this has to be expected and probably chromium >69 requires double the ram to run.

Edited by Chuck

4 hours ago, Chuck said:

I've tested better the browsers after rebase and I found that 360ee >11, kafan minibrowser and DC browser uses roughly ~2.5 times the ram used than 360ee 11 with the same tabs opened (the amount can vary but never under 2 times, at least with 5 tabs opened) , I've started to think that this has to be expected and probably chromium >69 requires double the ram to run.

How much RAM does v11 use with only 1 tab opened on your system (without extensions)?