Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.5.3

Only, complementing ... I believe there will still be a nest in this in the style of the new platform Windows 10 Neon!

I believe, not everyone embraced change! I also believe that style can be optional! That's the perfect breach or niho for this beautiful work to survive!

Many have preferred the classic style! For the most common reason! Who really works with Windows! And it is no longer a toy car ... Uses or prefers even in the classic style! With classic style and munu!

This shows us that we can still enjoy this pioneering work than the boys who wrote the "aeroglass" for Windows 8 and Windows 10 ... Still for a long time.

Thank you boys! Edivan Baptista - Brazil São Paulo!

18 hours ago, genecooper said:

Looks like that's all we're going to get unless something happens with BM.

Unless you do like me , locked windows to anniversary build , aeroglass and full glass perfectly working so far 

the answer is yes I guess .. and if by chance you can make it work under creator update , you will find some issue of same kind with next Fall update in September ? 

Endless story then lol 

Good luck ^^ 

Edited by innuendo33

On 5/26/2017 at 2:52 PM, Edivan Baptista said:

How nice! A light in the tunnel bottom! Only need to adjust the incompatibility! Congratulations show! We are waiting!

Link: Aero Glass 8+ 1.4 (Windows 10 RS2)

Don't download this crap, if you want a working areo glass version that you can trust that will work better then this version use Aero Glass 8+ 1.4.5, it doesn't have any issues aside from some artefacts if you use blur, keep the blur radius at 0 or 1 any higher and the artefacts become more noticeable.

If you are not able to find the official 1.4.5 then you can grab my custom installer for it from my site here http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=77903&d=1496113501

Sorry to BM if this is not acceptable, I have only posted it as I don't think people should be touching this version from Edivan Baptista, I think all these posts should be removed by the mods and just wait for your official supported version.

1 hour ago, seb33190 said:

1.5.3, and compatible

It is not, If You fallow few posts back, then You will get clear answer on all Your doubts.

1 hour ago, seb33190 said:

If not what do I do?

Wait as We all :(

2 hours ago, seb33190 said:

I want to know if aeroglass 1.5.3 and compatible?

Compatible only up to rs1--Anniversary Update.  Not compatible with Creators update.  I have a feeling something has happened to BM that stops him from his work.  If so, there probably won't be any areoglass for the Creators Update or future versions.  It'd be nice if somehow we could find out what his status is but I'm not sure anybody knows how it could be verified.

Edited by genecooper

8 hours ago, genecooper said:

I have a feeling something has happened to BM that stops him from his work..... -  .. It'd be nice if somehow we could find out what his status is but I'm not sure anybody knows how it could be verified.

I'm kind of worried, myself..

Edited by mikedigitize

17 hours ago, gitit20 said:

It has taken a month in the past to get an update. prob just have to wait and see...  

Windows 10 Creators Update has been out for about 2.5 months. That much longer then a month

On 6/1/2017 at 5:06 AM, daveo76 said:

Windows 10 Creators Update has been out for about 2.5 months. That much longer then a month

Nevermind sorry about my rude post. was a bad day 

Edited by gitit20
It was rude

Well, we've had discussions about Aero Glass being a nagware when this project first came out several years ago, it was much harsher then because a lot of people were mad about this software being advertised as donationware (full functionaly, optional donations). Over time, we've got accustomed to the licensing model. @bigmuscle sure did a great job on maintaining this project and fixing even the smallest issues but @gitit20 is right when they say that over time the maintainment and excitement of this project has gradually decreased. Now on the horizon there's Windows NEON bringing rumors and hope of Window 7's Aero Glass return in advanced form.

Nevertheless, there are still fans of @bigmuscle's work here and they're eager for a new version! Before future development of Windows reaches us there's today, and today we've nothing better than this project. It's so depressing to have to deal with such a flat design Microsoft offers in their modern operating system.