Aero Glass ThemeAtlas

hello, i've been using aeroglass since last year and i'm really happy with the results but there's just one thing that still bothers me, i have installed modernframe.dll and UxThemeSignatureBypass64.dll and i set with aeroglasgui for the window titles to have white text with a black glow like this:

post-408743-0-21469400-1455831011.jpg

but on modernframe apps and the file explorer it just shows white text with no text glow:

post-408743-0-17662200-1455831012.jpg
post-408743-0-74482600-1455831011.jpg

i'm running windows 10 10586.104, with aeroglass 1.4.5 i have the registry set like this:

post-408743-0-60018200-1455831012_thumb.
post-408743-0-97610900-1455831012_thumb.

is there any way i can add the black glow on the explorer window and the apps?, any help would be apreciated.

post-408743-0-21469400-1455831011.jpg

post-408743-0-74482600-1455831011.jpg

post-408743-0-17662200-1455831012.jpg

post-408743-0-60018200-1455831012_thumb.

post-408743-0-97610900-1455831012_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...

I edited both versions of Crystaleight (Flat and Skewed) for the latest build of Windows 10.

Crystalight%20Skewed.pngCrystalight%20Flat.png

Skewed                                                                                                   Flat

ENJOY!!

I edited both versions of Crystaleight (Flat and Skewed) for the latest build of Windows 10.

Skewed                                                                                                   Flat

ENJOY!!

No layout files?

ENJOY!!

No layout files?

Use the win8rp.png.layout provided with aeroglass, works fine for me.

ENJOY!!

When you say "the latest build", you meant TH2 or Redstone build? i don't understand.

Edited by carlitosoo555

ENJOY!!

No layout files?

I have no win8rp.png.layout on my both machines, can you upload it please?

ENJOY!!

No layout files?

I have no win8rp.png.layout on my both machines, can you upload it please?Look on bigmuscle's site, the download tab. Don't download the installer, download the 32 bit or 64 bit compressed image you prefer. Extract, it is there. Enjoy. Remember to rename it save as theme name.

People have grown tired of rearranging graphics to match each new build - especially in light of the fact that when Big Muscle releases new software that supports a particular build, he's already set it up to handle the mapping to the new graphics atlas layout (through .layout files).

The condensed version is this:  Theme atlas .png files that have a companion .layout file will work on the new Windows build once Big Muscle releases Aero Glass software to support the build.

I know it's not worth my time to update graphics in a throwaway fashion in light of the above facts.

That folks (understandably) want theme atlas graphics to work brings to mind this:

Will Big Muscle grow tired of trying to keep up with changes to Windows 10?  We certainly hope not, but if he does those of us who can't stand to use Windows 10 without this wonderful Aero Glass desktop improvement are basically screwed!

I've already personally dropped off the pre-release testing cycle, and I might even switch to the 3 month deferred upgrade cycle, just so basic things like Aero Glass might work by the time *I* install the new builds.

-Noel

People have grown tired of rearranging graphics to match each new build - especially in light of the fact that when Big Muscle releases new software that supports a particular build, he's already set it up to handle the mapping to the new graphics atlas layout (through .layout files).

The condensed version is this:  Theme atlas .png files that have a companion .layout file will work on the new Windows build once Big Muscle releases Aero Glass software to support the build.

I know it's not worth my time to update graphics in a throwaway fashion in light of the above facts.

That folks (understandably) want theme atlas graphics to work brings to mind this:

Will Big Muscle grow tired of trying to keep up with changes to Windows 10?  We certainly hope not, but if he does those of us who can't stand to use Windows 10 without this wonderful Aero Glass desktop improvement are basically screwed!

I've already personally dropped off the pre-release testing cycle, and I might even switch to the 3 month deferred upgrade cycle, just so basic things like Aero Glass might work by the time *I* install the new builds.

-Noel

Well said...I too, hope Big Muscle doesn't give up.  I've given up on using custom themes though.  I'm sticking with the default M$ theme so at least I don't have to worry about mapping, atlas or .layout files.

ENJOY!!

When you say "the latest build", you mean TH2 or Redstone build? i don't understand.

I meant the current windows 10 build, not the redstone update.

ENJOY!!

Not working with the 14279 rs1. Anybody willing to try?