KernelEx for Win2000

to get office 2010 work on Windows 2000 first you should to download the portable version of Office 2010 search it in the net ;) 

and then run on mode compatiblity of XP SP3 , 

there is a very little problem ,i hope blackwingcat will fix it , when you launch word as example and then you need to close it, you should to close it with default 'X' and then you must to kill the process of word with taskmgr as exmaple to launch power point as example

please try and tell me 

Edited by windows2

6 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

big thank you to @blackwingcat for making thus wonderfully extended kernel for 2000! without you windows 2000 would never be as big as it is now keep up the good work!

Yes, many thanks to him , if he did not exist then Windows 2000 would be forgotten today .

And Windows 2000 once again shows that it is a miraculous system :thumbup

Edited by windows2

2 hours ago, windows2 said:

there is a very little problem ,i hope blackwingcat will fix it , when you launch word as example and then you need to close it, you should to close it with default 'X' and then you must to kill the process of word with taskmgr as exmaple to launch power point as example

Actually, what I am mainly hoping blackwingcat to do is, to get Office 2010 to install on Windows 2000.

7 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Actually, what I am mainly hoping blackwingcat to do is, to get Office 2010 to install on Windows 2000.

The important thing is that office 2010 worked on win2000, and the rest is no problem. He can create his own installer, as he did with netframework 4.0

Did you try the portable version ?

On topic of portable Office 2010 - the one I found starts up as it should, but then throws up this error:

osppsvc.PNG.b67e3110f91ab8647db35e91cee60e9d.PNG

and then closes, because OSPP is broken and it can't check the license.

Could this be why the installer fails too?

1 hour ago, tyukok said:

On topic of portable Office 2010 - the one I found starts up as it should, but then throws up this error:

osppsvc.PNG.b67e3110f91ab8647db35e91cee60e9d.PNG

and then closes, because OSPP is broken and it can't check the license.

Could this be why the installer fails too?

maybe , please post this toppic in office 2010 and widows 2000 thread

12 hours ago, windows2 said:

did you install 16b extended core ?

That won't help as the driver also throws this BSOD under Windows XP unless I use the April 2012 driver (the 2013 drivers have problems on Windows XP and 2000), meaning, it's not an Extended Kernel/Core problem. I'm waiting for @blackwingcat to finish modding the 10.0.054 version of the driver from April 2012, which did not produce the BSOD. With a working WiFi card, I can finally ditch Ethernet under 2000!

On 3/5/2023 at 3:13 AM, Jakob99 said:

Unfortunately, this also produced a DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/blackwingcat/archives/2029423.html

I creatd it.

But it seems to be supported windows 2000 , so I modified inf file only.

How about version 9.2 driver ? :3

Edited by blackwingcat

12 hours ago, blackwingcat said:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/blackwingcat/archives/2029423.html

I creatd it.

But it seems to be supported windows 2000 , so I modified inf file only.

How about version 9.2 driver ? :3

THE DRIVER WORKED!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! With working WiFi, I can finally ditch Ethernet! Now time to find an internet browser that renders properly as not even Google Chrome does.

9 minutes ago, Jakob99 said:

THE DRIVER WORKED!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! With working WiFi, I can finally ditch Ethernet! Now time to find an internet browser that renders properly as not even Google Chrome does.

Nice to get it work , and about the browser try maypal 68  and 360 Extreme explorer modified ;)

Maypal 68 work if you check these cases , i think 

IMG_20230306_172625.jpg

Edited by windows2