KernelEx for Win2000

14 hours ago, Jakob99 said:

That will work if you can find an offline installer. Just install it normally. Nothing should have to be done to get it working other than Extended Kernel/Core, obviously.

It doesn't even install. All what I did was the same as Office 2007: running setup.exe in XP compatibility mode with fcwin2k and excluding SharePoint Workspace (formerly Groove) from the installation, and this is what it ends up with:

9s-Tf2-Gif-XQ.png

I never got Office 2010 to install on Windows 2000. Office 2007 worked just fine though except for Outlook, which was completely unusable which made it a dealbreaker for me. But honestly, I prefer the older versions of Office more and more each day. I felt much more productive in them when everything was laid out and not organized the way Microsoft thought it should be.

7 hours ago, blackwingcat said:

I tried to fix Atheros AR5008 Wireless Network Adapter Driver for Win2000

At first, try it.

If it shows BSoD, then I will try to create from 10.0.054. :3

I'll give this a spin soon. I also want to report a possible bug with the v30 Extended Kernel and v16a Extended Core, both English. I installed the Realtek audio driver and it worked fine. I installed the aforementioned Kernel and Core and it worked fine, but when I installed USB Bluetooth audio, the Realtek audio device stops working. In the device manager, all the audio devices appear fine (no errors or anything) and the Realtek control panel applet still works. Right clicking the taskbar icon and selecting the Windows audio option causes the laptop to beep and an error message: "There are no active mixer devices available. Please install one from the add/remove hardware control panel" pops up. But, when I play the 3D audio demo from the Realtek control panel (in this case, the bee), I can hear the bee buzzing. This problem also occurs after installing the Intel Display Audio as well. I don't need the Display audio, but I would like to use my Bluetooth audio at least.

22 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I never got Office 2010 to install on Windows 2000. Office 2007 worked just fine though except for Outlook, which was completely unusable which made it a dealbreaker for me. But honestly, I prefer the older versions of Office more and more each day. I felt much more productive in them when everything was laid out and not organized the way Microsoft thought it should be.

I also wasn't able to install Office 2010 on Windows 2000, either. And this isn't the first time I tried installing Office 2010, I tried several times before to no avail. I also still prefer Office 2003 and older to this day.

9 minutes ago, Jakob99 said:

I'll give this a spin soon. I also want to report a possible bug with the v30 Extended Kernel and v16a Extended Core, both English. I installed the Realtek audio driver and it worked fine. I installed the aforementioned Kernel and Core and it worked fine, but when I installed USB Bluetooth audio, the Realtek audio device stops working. In the device manager, all the audio devices appear fine (no errors or anything) and the Realtek control panel applet still works. Right clicking the taskbar icon and selecting the Windows audio option causes the laptop to beep and an error message: "There are no active mixer devices available. Please install one from the add/remove hardware control panel" pops up. But, when I play the 3D audio demo from the Realtek control panel (in this case, the bee), I can hear the bee buzzing. This problem also occurs after installing the Intel Display Audio as well. I don't need the Display audio, but I would like to use my Bluetooth audio at least.

The 16a extended core it's from ximonite i think , uninstall it and download the 2015 16b version from the wlu site : http://www.win2k.org/wlu/wluen.htm

2 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

I also wasn't able to install Office 2010 on Windows 2000, either. And this isn't the first time I tried installing Office 2010, I tried several times before to no avail. I also still prefer Office 2003 and older to this day.

I don't try it ,but you try portable version or installer ?

I think the office 2010 portable version maybe work if it exist

Edited by windows2

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

It doesn't even install. All what I did was the same as Office 2007: running setup.exe in XP compatibility mode with fcwin2k and excluding SharePoint Workspace (formerly Groove) from the installation, and this is what it ends up with:

9s-Tf2-Gif-XQ.png

Same here, Office 2010 installation errors out after being unable to install "Office Software Protection Platform" (osppsvc) service.

Just now, tyukok said:

Same here, Office 2010 installation errors out after being unable to install "Office Software Protection Platform" (osppsvc) service.

Yes, this is the exact error I got.

10 minutes ago, windows2 said:

Power point work also !

IMG_20230304_212004.jpg

Nice! And other applications like Access, Publisher, Excel and OneNote? Do these work also?

Edited by mina7601