“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

23 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Wasn't I also clear? I mean, I pointed out the "provide" grammar mistake in the readme txt file of your program package, and said the correct word in place of the word "provide", which is "provided".

And I thanked you for that, did you forget that? :) If so, then once again  thank-you.gif
But, I hope you know that these misspellings were caused by the fact that my eyes have become worse, and my computer glasses don't work for me anymore. glass2.gif I am totally aware of the grammatical difference between "provide" and "provided", of course!  So, what's your problem? question.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

3 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

And I thanked you for that, did you forget that? :)

No, I did not.

4 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

So, what's your problem? question.gif

Well, the fact that you said these 2 people are the more detailed in grammar corrections, made me feel the fact that my attempts at making you learn English were a bit useless.

25 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Well, the fact that you said these 2 people are the more detailed in grammar corrections, made me feel the fact that my attempts at making you learn English were a bit useless.

Maybe you have misunderstood something!  :dubbio: What made you think you had to teach me English? Did you read all my posts and articles? Do you think my English is that bad? Misspelling caused by worsening of the eyesight is a job for an optician. opticien.gifAnyway, have a good night! I am tired, and my bed is calling me. va1aulit.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper

5 hours ago, mina7601 said:

1 - My post over here proves it otherwise, but about forum moderation instead.

2 - Also, what makes you think he's an actor? He doesn't seem to look like an actor to me.

1 - I don't understand . Are you not satisfied with @Dave-H's moderation ? Please explain.

2 - I see a clear resemblance between Dave-H and Julian Sands , for example.

5 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Wasn't I also clear? I mean, I pointed out the "provide" grammar mistake in the readme txt file of your program package, and said the correct word in place of the word "provide", which is "provided".

This is no way to talk to a Frisian like you do . You're expected to be kind and polite . If you think he made a mistake , there was a reason for that ! He could've just been tired or , like he said - poor eyesight due to the age. 

12 hours ago, msfntor said:

It seems to me that you are exaggerating a bit... I see them as poorly trained in their youth, probably they didn't have parents at the right level. AS THE TWIG IS BENT, THE TREE IS INCLINED. 
If you teach a dog to be only mean, he would be mean all his life. I had read a book about a mean dog... he was mean until his last moment of life, being killed by a mean guy...

Wait, what ? Tell it to the thousands of dead children and other innocent people. With such "opinions" the count will soon be in millions.

16 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

I studied biology beside others. I had a very deep insight into the subject evolution, and I read a lot about it since I was ten years old. Believe me, no propaganda at all! Many evolutionary theories have been substantiated and proven both palaeontologically and, for several decades, genetically. One cannot close one's mind to this, as is the case, for example, with a large part of the American population. I just say: creationists, i.e., evolution deniers, so called here in Germany. Unbelievable! nonono.gif Poor American youth being told what to think and read about "evolution", and to consider untruths to be true. :no: And, this in a country that co-founded modern genetics:crazy: Think, for example, of famous scientists like James Watson
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson
And, just to clarify this in advance, my statements refer only to evolution as a subfield of the natural science of biology, of course! :yes: Simply and rather unscientifically said, the European humans have their origin in Africa, and life itself in a primordial cell. So much for the history of the origin (and development) of the human species homo sapiens, or more generally, the origin of life itself. I could spread a lot of information about this, but that would go beyond the scope here.
And one thing I can say for sure I don't repeat anything. I am a thinking person thinking.gif, and I make up my own mind like you also do for sure. :yes:

Yeah , of course , the next time some unhinged russkie zombie is going to kill me , I'll make sure to say : "dear sir, please stop for a while , I need to explain to you that there are "evolutionary theories" saying we are supposed to be from the same species" .

Well , my European brothers , good luck to you with such views and policies. Even addressing that zombie as sir is as idiotic as it could get. 

5 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Wait, what ? Tell it to the thousands of dead children and other innocent people. With such "opinions" the count will soon be in millions.

- so that we understand each other better: of course I am against the wild behavior of these Asians...but another thing the man, and another thing the behavior. And I absolutely condemn their behavior!

5 hours ago, D.Draker said:
20 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

I studied biology beside others. I had a very deep insight into the subject evolution, and I read a lot about it since I was ten years old. Believe me, no propaganda at all! Many evolutionary theories have been substantiated and proven both palaeontologically and, for several decades, genetically. One cannot close one's mind to this, as is the case, for example, with a large part of the American population. I just say: creationists, i.e., evolution deniers, so called here in Germany. Unbelievable! nonono.gif Poor American youth being told what to think and read about "evolution", and to consider untruths to be true. :no: And, this in a country that co-founded modern genetics:crazy: Think, for example, of famous scientists like James Watson
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson
And, just to clarify this in advance, my statements refer only to evolution as a subfield of the natural science of biology, of course! :yes: Simply and rather unscientifically said, the European humans have their origin in Africa, and life itself in a primordial cell. So much for the history of the origin (and development) of the human species homo sapiens, or more generally, the origin of life itself. I could spread a lot of information about this, but that would go beyond the scope here.
And one thing I can say for sure I don't repeat anything. I am a thinking person thinking.gif, and I make up my own mind like you also do for sure. :yes:

Expand  

Yeah , of course , the next time some unhinged russkie zombie is going to kill me , I'll make sure to say : "dear sir, please stop for a while , I need to explain to you that there are "evolutionary theories" saying we are supposed to be from the same species" .

Well , my European brothers , good luck to you with such views and policies. Even addressing that zombie as sir is as idiotic as it could get

@D.Draker! I am mathematician and natural scienctist. I believe nothing. The theory of evolution is nothing to believe. There are facts. If you want to, have a look in this simple, popular scientific article about "Early human migrations": 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_human_migrations 
Evolution doesn't mean that all changes and developments are good or bad.
I definitely know what you think about a special part of the human population. And, as I already said, I totally agree with you. Unfortunately, there were some misguided developments in the past centuries. Did you read 5C? You see, we share the same opinion.

5C: Totally agreed! smilie-e-004.gif

But I cannot agree with you about evolution itself. Please, do not confuse the two! :)

Anyway, if I were younger and had a similar education to yours (and maybe, some more muscles :P), I would come along and show my support for our views, even though I am actually a Pacifist. :yes: Humans have interfered very much with evolutionary processes over the last centuries, unfortunately in a rather negative way. In this case, however, I hope that the intervention is massive and that we can correct this aberration, ultimately. :yes:

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

"Be kind"...

And why nobody talks about the Poles, who have welcomed more than 3.5 million Ukrainians ( especially women and children) on its soil? Poland, the first country to receive refugees from Ukraine.

"more than 3.5 million people having fled to Poland..." - news from 27 May 2022...

“Poland remains the main country of arrival for refugees from Ukraine,”

“Newly arrived refugees" ...“They often arrive in a state of distress and anxiety, having left family members behind"...

"Along with queries on transportation, financial support, accommodation and access to social services, the refugees’ main concerns revolve around health services and medical needs."

“Poland has put in place systems to ensure legal stay, access to employment, education, health care and other social welfare schemes for Ukrainian refugees,” said the UNHCR spokesperson".
These quotes are in the paper of 27 May 2022: Ukrainian refugees arrive in Poland ‘in a state of distress and anxiety’https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/05/1119172

-so the very kind treatment of the Poles towards the Ukrainian refugees.

Edited by msfntor

smilie-m-006.gif To be kind is the best way to communicate with others. yes-us.gif Unfortunately, there is also the opposite and that belongs here just as much as what this topic implies. Sorry to say that! sorry.gif But, it is the truth! :yes: And unfortunately, there are creatures on this planet where kindness will get you nowhere. :no:

Edited by AstroSkipper

2 hours ago, msfntor said:

"more than 3.5 million people having fled to Poland..." - news from 27 May 2022...

Polish businesses must be very happy ! Lots of cheap labour arrived . No need to pay salaries on the previous level anymore ! Who lost ? The locals , as usual.

3 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

@D.Draker! I am mathematician and natural scienctist. I believe nothing. The theory of evolution is nothing to believe. There are facts. If you want to, have a look in this simple, popular scientific article about "Early human migrations": 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_human_migrations 
Evolution doesn't mean that all changes and developments are good or bad.
I definitely know what you think about a special part of the human population. And, as I already said, I totally agree with you. Unfortunately, there were some misguided developments in the past centuries. Did you read 5C? You see, we share the same opinion.

But I cannot agree with you about evolution itself. Please, do not confuse the two! :)

In my own Book Of Life, Frisians are like Gods , so I don't doubt you and your words , even for a second ! There is a small detail though . You wouldn't want to teach that theories at any Western military academy or even at schools or kindergartens. They create a false feeling of closure with the obvious enemy . Also , they are very much in line with the modern leftist agenda , well already not so modern , actually. This is from a simple point of view where we just need to survive . Tell me , how many Frisians are left on planet ? And now compare to the enemies' population . 

Yes , I read and I'm very glad we are on the same page regarding 5C.