“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

- so that we understand each other better: of course I am against the wild behavior of these Asians...but another thing the man, and another thing the behavior. And I absolutely condemn their behavior!

No amount or reasoning or better education and/or parents would change which is in their DNA already , deep inside.

3 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

1 - Anyway, if I were younger and had a similar education to yours (and maybe, some more muscles :P), I would come along and show my support for our views, even though I am actually a Pacifist. :yes:2 2 -  Humans have interfered very much with evolutionary processes over the last centuries, unfortunately in a rather negative way. In this case, however, I hope that the intervention is massive and that we can correct this aberration, ultimately. :yes:

Edited 39 minutes ago by AstroSkipper

1 - That's a true Frisian warrior speaking ! I'm very proud of you ! BTW , I'm not that young as you might think , it's just an old picture. 

2 - GMO ?!

2 hours ago, D.Draker said:

1 - That's a true Frisian warrior speaking ! I'm very proud of you ! BTW , I'm not that young as you might think , it's just an old picture. 

smilie-m-006.gif
Thanks a lot! And, I really meant what I said. But, I think you are much younger than me!

2 hours ago, D.Draker said:

2 - GMO ?!

Actually, I thought of deleting nature, polluting seas and rivers, or more generally, waters, the negative, human influences on the global climate, the extinction of many species, and so on. Simply said, the destroying of our beloved planet Earth:realmad:

fluch.gif manifh.gif

GMO (Genetically modified organism) is another point. Of course, there are pros, but a lot of cons, too! jexplique.gif
BTW, unfortunately, sometimes, I feel a bit like a docent here. prof.gif Sorry for that! sorry.gif That's not how it's supposed to be and that's not how it was meant. :no:

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

4 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

smilie-m-006.gif
1 - Thanks a lot! And, I really meant what I said. But, I think you are much younger than me!

Actually, I thought of deleting nature, polluting seas and rivers, or more generally, waters, the negative, human influences on the global climate, the extinction of many species, and so on. Simply said, the destroying of our beloved planet Earth:realmad:

fluch.gif manifh.gif

GMO (Genetically modified organism) is another point. Of course, there are pros, but a lot of cons, too! jexplique.gif
BTW, unfortunately, sometimes, I feel a bit like a docent here. prof.gif Sorry for that! sorry.gif That's not how it's supposed to be and that's not how it was meant. :no:

1 - I'm just telling the truth , you're welcome ! I was born in the seventies . Had a tough life . Just a small part from my childhood , perhaps you would want to read a couple of sentences. 

Yeah , I know , this may look like I'm a retard . xD

https://msfn.org/board/topic/182193-the-msfn-café-a-penny-for-your-thoughts/page/41/#comment-1220504

2 - No , everything is fine , I like clever people ! And it's a great honour : a real Frisian talks to me. 

13 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

What made you think you had to teach me English?

Well, other people teach you English too, so, why not me as well? I know English very well.

Did you read all my posts and articles?

Yes, I do.

Do you think my English is that bad?

No, I never said your English is that bad!

Edited by mina7601

Actually, I thought of deleting nature, polluting seas and rivers, or more generally, waters, the negative, human influences on the global climate, the extinction of many species, and so on. Simply said, the destroying of our beloved planet Earth:realmad:.

................:(

Yes, fake food will eventually kill us and feeding animals the wrong foods ... very bad road to go down, but as you say, there are pros and we are overpopulated.

12 hours ago, D.Draker said:

1 - I don't understand . Are you not satisfied with @Dave-H's moderation ? Please explain.

No, please read my linked post again. I never said I was dissatisfied with MSFN's moderation. And my post was talking about forum moderation with all moderators generally, not just Dave-H only moderating the forum BTW.

12 hours ago, D.Draker said:

2 - I see a clear resemblance between Dave-H and Julian Sands , for example.

I see.

2 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Well, other people teach you English too, so, why not me as well? I know English very well.

No one taught or teaches me here! You're completely on the wrong track! Getting friendly and voluntary help in a very polite way is very different from being taught. I was already speaking English when you were far from living. And, my obvious grammatical errors were about few specific situations in the English language, which were answered in detail by @VistaLover, @Dave-H or @Mathwiz in a very pleasant and appreciated way. And, two of them are native English speakers, and @VistaLover's English is quasi native as well! :) Unfortunately, I am beginning to agree with @D.Draker's statement:

13 hours ago, D.Draker said:

You're expected to be kind and polite .

interroge.gif  Do not disappoint me!

Edited by AstroSkipper
addition

2 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

...interroge.gif  Do not disappoint me!

Well ... actually, I didn't put "Polite" in the thread title, but being polite and respectful should be assumed as such. Treat others as you'd prefer to be treated (back) in return; or that's how I've been brought up to understand, but, seems, people lack common courtesy nowadays. Being out in public is rough .. hard to explain :unsure:

Edited by XPerceniol

6 hours ago, mina7601 said:
20 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

Did you read all my posts and articles?

Yes, I do did.

20 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

Do you think my English is that bad?

No, I never said your English is that bad!

@mina7601! So much for teaching! If you really wanted to say "that bad", then you wouldn't be as polite as you always claim to be. :) It is best to reconsider! interroge.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper

moinmoin.gif

On 6/11/2022 at 3:10 PM, D.Draker said:

2nd lvl - At some point we decided to kill Robin Hood (yes, he was the souce of evil in our point of view) from the famous British TV series (1984) and started to

hunt each other with self made crossbows . Yes , real crossbows. The grown-ups couldn't do anything 'cause we were still "children" , lol.  

For me, it was the other way round in my childhood. I was an absolute fan of Robin Hood and slipped into the role of my hero with a self-made bow in a nearby forest. 
archerelfe.gif