“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

2 hours ago, mina7601 said:

@XPerceniol I don't mean to seek attention by saying this, but did you check old posts like this? I mean, you do read everything as you said. :)

Yes, takes me time, but eventually I do usually read everything, but I don't always comprehend or process things as others do. Hard to explain.

I mean well and I do feel you also do @msfntor.

We are human and will say the wrong things, we al do, we are not perfect. Even though we want to help, sometimes we don't always get it right, hopefully people will forgive us when this happens as we also be forgiving and understanding of others and what they have been (are going) through.

Be right Back...

2 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Ugh ... just woke up from awful nap on sofa. I didn't intend to sleep just crashed I guess from only 4 hours (even on good night).

I'll reply a bit ... hope everyone is well.

Trouble is, can't unwind, in fact, the opposite, my mind start spinning and racing out of control the closer to bedtime. Worries. I don't know, feel, I don't know, Disorientation and severe Derealization, hard to explain. That being said ... blessing and curse ... lesser the later as I'm glad I'm not a robot. Nothing wrong with being an outsider. Sometimes people see that as dirty word, but more like good to be an individual and we don't owe other people explanation or apology, maybe I learned that too late. See where I just went wrong (I'm admitting my mistake as I type) when you feel its 'too late', you give up.

Besides, they keyloggers must have a 'field day' with me and I type and backspace so much. I've always said, every keystroke is put out there no matter what. ]

.........:ph34r:

Ha, yes, distractions away from (so called) reality.

14 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Trouble is, can't unwind, in fact, the opposite, my mind start spinning and racing out of control the closer to bedtime. Worries. I don't know, feel, I don't know, Disorientation and severe Derealization, hard to explain. That being said ... blessing and curse ... lesser the later as I'm glad I'm not a robot. Nothing wrong with being an outsider. Sometimes people see that as dirty word, but more like good to be an individual and we don't owe other people explanation or apology, maybe I learned that too late. See where I just went wrong (I'm admitting my mistake as I type) when you feel its 'too late', you give up.

Besides, they keyloggers must have a 'field day' with me and I type and backspace so much. I've always said, every keystroke is put out there no matter what. ]

.........:ph34r:

Ha, yes, distractions away from (so called) reality.

What a weird posting you have written...I think you are under the very bad influence of mental drugs. Go to your doctor and ask to stop the drugs, please. I write what I think of course, I'm not a doctor, so you do what you want, but do something definitively, now, never too late. Never give up - you're a MAN.

Yesterday I've sent you a very urgent post in another pretty topic (see it on the previous page below)...ALL I write is from my heart, I confirm it once again...

EDIT:

Have you checked for Lyme disease, from ticks?..

Edited by msfntor

"take what you read on the internet with a grain of salt and as for entertainment purpose." @XPerceniol

Videos on YouTube:

Depression, I was wrong - by Dr John Campbell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZhgvr2rbwE

Great questions on depressionhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlmWDm8cRxw

- so is this helpful to you?..or to others?..

Edited by msfntor
or to others

Sorry for replying late.

15 hours ago, msfntor said:

Mina, I'm sorry that some of my posts are confusing to you... maybe my English? I am not a native English speaker, so...:dubbio::hello:

No, it's not your English. It's just that sometimes the links to articles you post often, I don't know things about them.

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

Sorry for replying late.

No, it's not your English. It's just that sometimes the links to articles you post often, I don't know things about them.

Cool, no problem, but which links, about what, please?..Examples?..

8 hours ago, msfntor said:

What a weird posting you have written

Well .. I'm a weird person - everything I write is strange - lol

II think you are under the very bad influence of mental drugs. Go to your doctor and ask to stop the drugs, please. I write what I think of course,

Yes, I am medicated and I did say that, and I will also say I DESPISE medication. The trouble is when i try to come off meds I become unstable and I'm just on basic and much less than before. IMO (I'm not a doctor either, but I play one on TV) meds dull you if you take them long term. They were designed to be short term but now prescribed long term to get addicted as doctors get kick-backs and money making business. I will try, again, working on it, always a work in progress and I'm sorry if my posting alerted you; and yes, I did read your other posting and I will get to walking I know the seriousness of sedentary lifestyle. Agree, laying around can be akin to killing yourself. ONLY us can pulls ourselves out if it and get back up; otherwise, its curtains for good.

but do something definitively, now, never too late. Never give up - you're a MAN.

Thank you, I will remember that when I feel that way again.

I know what you said is from the heart as is/are my postings. I'm uneducated and only high school degree and it was a challenge for me being unlike others students. I will head your advice and try my hardest to get back up and walk again.

Oh and yes, I have been tested and the markers are there that at one time I did have Lyme disease, but my body won the fight - same with chicken pox bust still those diseases linger in body. I know why you said that because you wonder if it affected my mind. Who knows .. perhaps ;(

Edited by XPerceniol

What a weird posting you have written

Just curious, what part(s) of my posting in particular caused you concern?

Was is my stuttering - remember - I write as it comes to me

Was it the unusual paranoia about the keylogger? I've mentioned that before and stand by this, when we even whisper and put it out there, its recorded and somebody is listening, but I'm just like, screw em.

Was is that I can't unwind and my mind spins? No, I'm NOT on any type of stimulants (they are evil, again IMO, I'm no doctor to make that decision for others) others than too much caffeine. Perhaps I've not written it here before (I forget myself).

I'm a survive of chiari brain malformation

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/chiari-malformation/symptoms-causes/syc-20354010

Edited by XPerceniol

1 hour ago, msfntor said:

Cool, no problem, but which links, about what, please?..Examples?..

Sometimes your links come across as judgemental, I will say that, but I don't know if that is what mina is mentioning. Do you read your links (in full entirety) before you post them? Remember, the title of this thread, be "Positive" and "Kind", not "Negative" or condescending towards others. Please don't take offense, I'm not saying you are unkind, but maybe you don't always realize. Love is the answer, need more love in this world.

Will write more later :)

Be Well and hope everything is going well as can be today for everyone. 

Edited by XPerceniol

13 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

but I don't know if that is what mina is mentioning.

No, I mean, it's more like, he posts every link he finds in the Web to this topic (Pretty Detox Posts topic and MSFN cafe topic), and expects us to understand every link he posts.

@msfntor this is an example.

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

No, I mean, it's more like, he posts every link he finds in the Web to this topic (Pretty Detox Posts topic and MSFN cafe topic), and expects us to understand every link he posts.

@msfntor this is an example.

Ha ... that was strange posting indeed, but I always like seeing Jack nonetheless and it was funny.

Ok:

The way I understand it, is..

Pretty Detox thread is his support thread and to encourage him and recovery, so if I've nothing supportive to post (or reply to his posting) I say nothing. If I find something to help or to offer something to Detoxify from this toxic society, I'll post something.

This thread is a I don't know thread, and even I wonder why the moderators haven't merged the MSFN cafe together. This is creating more work to monitor two threads.

Maybe they will after reading, if they even do get bored enough to read this.

5 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Do you read your links (in full entirety) before you post them?

Well, I mean no offense when I say this, but him not doing this is what I assume made him get his 1st warning (well, not exactly a warning, but a reminder), and 2 warnings on this topic.

Edited by mina7601