20 hours ago, UCyborg said:

Maybe turn on dom.audioworklet.enabled in about:config? dom.worklet.enabled should be turned on by default as well I think.

No, dom.worklet.enabled is turned off by default. Anyway, just turning on dom.worklet.enabled is enough to make Discord load in Mypal 68, so thank you!

Also, thanks @Skorpios for notifying us about new Mypal version! Installed it.

Edited by mina7601

On 10/3/2023 at 9:17 PM, feodor2 said:

@curiosil ask here should not to make new forum

https://github.com/Feodor2/Mypal/wiki/Portable#advanced-stuff

Also new version is coming, where fixed moving portables to different places

I just saw this post, even though I have the forum configured to notify me by E-mail,

it hasn't. Thanks for your reply, I will have a look later when I can.

Cheers.

I was really going to apply 1429838 but missed, i consider this not important either, though i can do upload the fix if you really want

The fix about extension view hes been uploaded on github 286

I continue to research the OMTP

On 10/8/2023 at 9:59 AM, UCyborg said:

I mean the browser should be released with these prefs enabled by default.

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1616725

No, until complete its depedns on, so far be happy if it works for the dicord without error

6 hours ago, seven4ever said:

A tab crash for latest compil, under xp 64. Hopefully we get a x64 version next time.

MyPal68_crash.JPG.5caf30b727d65783342ca355a7bcf29b.JPG

I am curious as to what you did to make Mypal crash on XP SP2 x64. When I run Mypal on my XP SP2 x64 VM, it launches fine and I don't get any crashes.

Edited by mina7601

Hi, I have managed to set up a full setup, with extensions and customizations. Still some issues regarding access to some sites, like whastappweb, and rather high yt ram load. As per BOD, I suffered them when trying to add too many addons together. Other than that, no crash.

It's getting there.

8 hours ago, mina7601 said:

curious as to what you did to make Mypal crash on XP SP2 x64. Wh

8 hours ago, mina7601 said:

I am curious as to what you did to make Mypal crash on XP SP2 x64. When I run Mypal on my XP SP2 x64 VM, it launches fine and I don't get any crashes.

I'm on real machine. I had only 4 tabs. The one that chashed is a non complex one. My addons:

Ublock origin, TWP translate and Indicate Tls, that's all.

On 10/16/2023 at 4:51 PM, feodor2 said:

The BSOD problem may be resolved, check the new version.

Testing 68.13.4b on XP x86 with multiprocess enabled and D3D9 force enabled.  So far, excellent.  Very stable for the two hours I've been testing.  It looks like 360Chrome is finished!  Thank goodness.

Edited by mockingbird

BSOD happaned upon shutdown, bug with OMTP.

@MFW seems you told get bsod even when browsing, who else also gets? This maybe different case at all

While i had last bsod long ago before, never on newer versions past 68.13.

However i begin working on x64 version, but before i shall do the small update release because of sites dumperlopers lunacy about queueMicrotask, they push it everywhere possible, too many sites now broken.

3 minutes ago, feodor2 said:

BSOD happaned upon shutdown, bug with OMTP.

@MFW seems you told get bsod even when browsing, who else also gets? This maybe different case at all

While i had last bsod long ago before, never on newer versions past 68.13.

However i begin working on x64 version, but before i shall do the small update release because of sites dumperlopers lunacy about queueMicrotask, they push it everywhere possible, too many sites now broken.

Simple fix:  Switch AzureCanvasBackend and AzureContentBAckend to 'cairo' to disable OMTP.