@seven4ever

This require many effort, so not soon at all,  I think few people use this OS, its just poor if have hardware supporting x64 and 4g RAM even vista64 is better.

@AstroSkipper

I have checked ublock in the single core P4 machine and was no error with filters installation, what else it may be.

1 hour ago, feodor2 said:

@AstroSkipper

I have checked ublock in the single core P4 machine and was no error with filters installation, what else it may be.

Thanks for investigating this! Here are my hardware ans OS specifications: Windows XP Professional SP3 with all POSReady updates with an Intel Pentium Northwood 2.80 GHz CPU (single core, 32 Bit), 1.5 GB SD-RAM and a NVIDIA GeForce 6200 graphic card.
It is very strange that you and I often come to different results. :dubbio: The uBO logger does not work for you in single-process mode, but it does for me. On your P4 machine, you have no problems with loading the filter lists in multi-process mode, but I do. What's going on there? It's almost hard to believe. :crazy: And where is the explanation? 
Something is not right at all. smilie_i_007.gif  drwurmdin.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper

@feodor2 What kind of P4 CPU did you use for testing? My Pentium 4 Northwood CPU is equipped with the SSE2 instruction set at maximum. What is yours? I'm asking you this for a clear reason. The P4 Prescott CPU, for example, was introduced in 2004, and it already has the SSE3 instruction set. Just an idea! :dubbio:

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

@AstroSkipper

Intel Pentium 4 631 Cedar Mill has SSE3 as well. I try find older then, knew one around very old P4 with SDR memory

About logger in single process I have found that if to click anywhere off window it suddenly goes alright

3 hours ago, feodor2 said:

About logger in single process I have found that if to click anywhere off window it suddenly goes alright

There is an address bar at the top of the logger where you can choose an already opened tab from the browser. If you choose one which was opened before the logger was started, nothing can be shown then. :P

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

Il y a 17 heures, feodor2 a dit :

@seven4ever

This require many effort, so not soon at all,  I think few people use this OS, its just poor if have hardware supporting x64 and 4g RAM even vista64 is better

Thanks for quick response. I have 8 Gbytes of ram, but don't want Vista. 32 bits version is working fine, but I had stability problems with other 32 bits browsers on the machine, hoping this will not the case for Mypal 68 in future.

Edited by seven4ever

The other day, I started having troubles using eBay.com. Several buttons on the listing pages like Buy It Now and Add To Cart were no longer functioning - i.e the arrow cursor didn't change to a hand cursor to be able to select the buttons. In addition, I could no longer select a different view of the item or expand the photo using the magnifying glass.

I tried deleting my browser cache and cookies first - but that didn't make any difference. I also tried upgrading from MyPal 68.13 to MyPal 68.14. (I'm using the 32-bit version.) That didn't make any difference either.

Does anyone have a suggestion how to fix this problem? I'm wondering if there's a setting in MyPal I should be adjusting.

Example.JPG

3 hours ago, tinman2000 said:

The other day, I started having troubles using eBay.com. Several buttons on the listing pages like Buy It Now and Add To Cart were no longer functioning - i.e the arrow cursor didn't change to a hand cursor to be able to select the buttons. In addition, I could no longer select a different view of the item or expand the photo using the magnifying glass.

I tried deleting my browser cache and cookies first - but that didn't make any difference. I also tried upgrading from MyPal 68.13 to MyPal 68.14. (I'm using the 32-bit version.) That didn't make any difference either.

Does anyone have a suggestion how to fix this problem? I'm wondering if there's a setting in MyPal I should be adjusting.

Example.JPG

First, the bad news (unfortunately, for you). ebay.com does not work for me in Mypal 68.14.0b, either. The buttons are inaccessible. The good news (fortunately, for me) is ebay.de is still working. All buttons are functional and accessible. Maybe, there is a preference which can be set in Mypal 68.14.0b. :dubbio: I don't know at the moment. I had a look into the web console, and there are JavaScript errors. Something must have been changed. I therefore think this can probably only fixed by @feodor2. The good news (for you) is that in New Moon 28, all is still working. :thumbup Just tested. :P

PS: BTW, this issue was already reported to the issues of Mypal 68 here: https://github.com/Feodor2/Mypal68/issues/228#issuecomment-2080375184

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

16 hours ago, seven4ever said:

Sill waiting for a 64 working version for XP64.

+1

13 hours ago, feodor2 said:

This require many effort, so not soon at all,  I think few people use this OS, its just poor if have hardware supporting x64 and 4g RAM even vista64 is better.

Have to disagree, XPx64 is in some ways the best of all worlds. It's been my actual daily driver for a long time now.

Also, I can confirm the random crash on YouTube main page reported on GitHub on at least one of my machines (this machine is XP SP4 x86). All you have to do is go to the main page and "scroll down" for a while looking through what's available; sooner or later it will die. Haven't updated my XP x64 machine with the new build yet, but it's worth noting that several versions back I actually saw more crashes on the XP x86 machine than I did on the XP x64 machine. I don't remember them specifically now, they were fixed in a later build, but it was interesting that they did not happen under x64.

1 hour ago, LoneCrusader said:

...Also, I can confirm the random crash on YouTube main page reported on GitHub on at least one of my machines (this machine is XP SP4 x86). All you have to do is go to the main page and "scroll down" for a while looking through what's available; sooner or later it will die.

Ok ... we never said the random crash and from where before, so I did what you said 3 times and all 3 times going through several pages it indeed crashed.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Restore the tab and we're back in business only to have the same thing happen after scrolling down pages and eventually it does crash, but since I'm in multi-process mode the browser doesn't totally crash just the tab.

Make sense @feodor2? I hope you will (I know you will) figure it out because this is over my head. I've been testing with the previous version and this does not happen only in 68.14.0b

Edited by XPerceniol

The taming of mypal.exe (force low) using process tamer' configuration (https://www.donationcoder.com/software/mouser/popular-apps/process-tamer -I have somehow version 2.14.01, the site reports 2.11.01, go figure) allows me to run now more than 5-10 pages without crashing tabs or browser -note that . See my conf in attached image. Cheers! 

PS: I think I reported this for sp52 some years ago.

test.png

6 hours ago, dmiranda said:

The taming of mypal.exe (force low) using process tamer' configuration (https://www.donationcoder.com/software/mouser/popular-apps/process-tamer -I have somehow version 2.14.01, the site reports 2.11.01, go figure) allows me to run now more than 5-10 pages without crashing tabs or browser -note that . See my conf in attached image. Cheers! 

PS: I think I reported this for sp52 some years ago.

test.png

Process Tamer 2.14.01 can be found here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=43293.msg407794#msg407794