List of software that doesn't support Windows 7

asdf2345

Add Kingston SSD Manager to Windows 8+ only software list. I found that the installer will open and run just fine on Windows Vista and 7 until the last phase of installation, when it says that it is installing VC redistributables. It stops there and does not finish the setup completely.

Edited by TECHGEEK

3 minutes ago, surrodox2001 said:

I'm curious whats the first version to sync with iPhone 12? If that's the first, then tough luck, you cant use IP12 with Win7 :(

You can sync iPhone 12 on ios 14.1 with itunes 12.10.10, but when you update to ios 14.2.1 it is game over

19 hours ago, TECHGEEK said:

Add Kingston SSD Manager to Windows 8+ only software list. I found that the installer will open and run just fine on Windows Vista and 7 until the last phase of installation, when it says that it is installing VC redistributables. It stops there and does not finish the setup completely.

Your install might be improperly configured

4 hours ago, Novek said:

audacity and obs works fine for me 

Yes, they work, but they offer no support at all. 

Current versions of Audacity are not supported on Windows 7, They may well run - but we can no longer offer support for issues that occur when using Audacity on Windows 7.

On 11/30/2020 at 6:43 PM, Jaguarek62 said:

Yes, they work, but they offer no support at all. 

Current versions of Audacity are not supported on Windows 7, They may well run - but we can no longer offer support for issues that occur when using Audacity on Windows 7.

Exactly. Same here on Vista, Audacity works just fine with no errors popping up whatsoever, but maybe we won't get technical support.