Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

roytam1

My build of New Moon (temp. name) a.k.a. Pale Moon fork targetting XP

Happy New Year Everyone (from Southern Ontario in Canada).  What is Eastern Standard Time?  GMT+5 maybe?

@roytam1, I'm no longer a consumer of you modded browsers (though I install New Moon on my parents' computer), I commend you on all of your hard work.

:)

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Jody Thornton said:

Happy New Year Everyone (from Southern Ontario in Canada).  What is Eastern Standard Time?  GMT+5 maybe?

According the windows time zone on my PC... It's GMT-5. not plus. which makes sense because you and me are 6 hours (IIRC) time-wise behind Italy which is GMT+1

Edited by i430VX

Happy New Year everybody, from Brittany (France).
Thank you a lot, roytam1, for all your awesome +++ job !

• Like 2

Happy new year everyone! I hope 2019 will be a great year for XP users(we maybe will have unofficial updates for XP users after april9th :D )

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Since it seems it's a HNY thread today... I wish you all Happy New Year from Poland, it's already 90 minutes past midnight here and I hope all XP fans on MSFN and us last 5 Vista users on this planet will still happily coexist (somehow).

Edited by Tamris
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Happy New year. Bit late I slept a lot . 

UTC+5:30

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mouad88 said:

you son of a b***h

Don't use slang here in community else I will call our guardian angel @dencorso 

Newmoon build by Roytam1 is better than mypal. 

He also make Basilisk and KMGoanna browser

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

semi-OT: my fx3nt351 repo is now based on my mozcvs-subtree repo, switched from ehsan/mozilla-cvs-history finally(I thought I could make it happen in 2018, but failed because I was too busy)

Edited by roytam1

roytam1 said:

semi-OT: my fx3nt351 repo is now based on my mozcvs-subtree repo, switched from ehsan/mozilla-cvs-history finally(I thought I could have it done in 2018, but failed because it was too busy)

That's Firefox 3.5 with TLS1.2, right...?
That's much more advanced as the engine in retrozilla-FF2, but nearly impossible to find a download link!
Would be great if you could add it easily findable to to your rths site too.

5 minutes ago, siria said:

That's Firefox 3.5 with TLS1.2, right...?

nope, that's only 3.0 alpha(trunk) and without NSS update (yet).

fx3's cairo doesn't work well in NT 3.51(due to missing APIs about glyph drawing)

When I visit https://www.kijk.nl/ I'm being forwarded to https://consent.talpanetwork.com/?TN_REFERAL_URL=https://www.kijk.nl/&TN_REFERAL_ORIGIN=.

On my smartphone I can see this is where I have to agree on the use of cookies, after which the websites loads normally.

On my pc with NM 27.9.1a1 (32-bit) (2018-12-14) however the screen remains empty and nothing is loaded at all.

Can anyone reproduce?

(off-topic: how can I prevent every new line I enter to become a new paragraph?)

7 minutes ago, CoRoNe said:

When I visit https://www.kijk.nl/ I'm being forwarded to https://consent.talpanetwork.com/?TN_REFERAL_URL=https://www.kijk.nl/&TN_REFERAL_ORIGIN=.

On my smartphone I can see this is where I have to agree on the use of cookies, after which the websites loads normally.

On my pc with NM 27.9.1a1 (32-bit) (2018-12-14) however the screen remains empty and nothing is loaded at all.

Can anyone reproduce?

(off-topic: how can I prevent every new line I enter to become a new paragraph?)

it uses javascript that PM27 unable to run:

21:35:26.409 TypeError: this is undefined 1 main.0fc02d34c42319b3c0da.bundle.js:1:336925

Posted (edited)

Ah, yes, I can see the same thing in "Webconsole". I was afraid of that. *Sigh*. Well, thank you anyway.

Edited by CoRoNe

On 12/31/2018 at 6:05 PM, i430VX said:

According the windows time zone on my PC... It's GMT-5. not plus. which makes sense because you and me are 6 hours (IIRC) time-wise behind Italy which is GMT+1

my Windows clock is not working as it should.

I have reset clock multiple times however it ends up with 45 minutes in advance.

everytime I restart the computer it's 2 hours ahead (for an hour)

I have seen it shows the correct time between 3 and 5 AM or so....

go figure.... :dubbio: