[How-to] - Windows XP Gamer's Edition

Aegis

Is it just human nature to take sides? I think so. and this proves it. Aegis has an independent project and so does gdogg. They are catering to slightly different things. It is not about who is the best. It is about what the project is all about. Thats it. Consider yourselves lucky that there are two forum members going all out to create awesome community projects for free. Leave the trash talking for somewhere else and let Aegis and gdogg do their thing.

@Dedogs

I have no problem with Gdogg's comments :)!

@Sofer

Can't really work on it until I finish the semester. My grades are a priority, this project is a hobby ;).

@Gdogg

Never mentioned this before, but I posted the link so that you would know about my project.

@3-R4Z0R

I'm already using an optimized version of NTLDR (not Windows 2003).

heh, looks like its just me that has problems with critique comments then.

Since im not allowed to flame or as i would call it (stand up for whats right) i'll leave you guys to it.

lifes a b^&ch aint it.

dedogs ... delusional, can I say?

staning up for whats right, by telling a guy to stfu?

are you kidding me, if command prompt, cant use dos commands, than may god strike me down where I stand.

aegis, oh ok, thats good, that you wern't just trying to get my users :)

Edited by gdogg

New poll for the week! Either I have Cleartype enabled or disabled. Cleartype doesn't really make the text easier to read, except at insanely small sizes, and it causes text to load longer, but the upside is that your fonts are "prettier". Also, some game dialogs (Civilization 4 for example) are harder to read with Cleartype enabled. So choose which one you want!

Edited by Aegis