I can't enter Fanart.tv, which is perpetually protected by Cloudflare, using New Moon 28. The captcha checkbox can't be dismissed.

12 minutes ago, j7n said:

I can't enter Fanart.tv, which is perpetually protected by Cloudflare, using New Moon 28. The captcha checkbox can't be dismissed.

Did you also try different user agents on this website? :dubbio:

Can't enter with Opium / Chrome 107. This browser actually works. There is a long pause before the next checkbox appears.

2 hours ago, j7n said:

I can't enter Fanart.tv, which is perpetually protected by Cloudflare, using New Moon 28.
The captcha checkbox can't be dismissed.

... Yes, https://fanart.tv is behind CF's "protection" :angry: , but the CF challenge is being successfully passed here ;) using a minimal NM28 profile with just uBO-legacy as a content blocker: 

crklmqm.png

Having been in previous exchanges with you :whistle:, something in your restricted NM28 profile or one of your privacy-oriented mitigations is intervening and prevents the CF-issued browser challenge from being successfully handled by NM28 :dubbio:... I'm not absolving CF :realmad: in any way BTW, they, along with Google :realmad:, are the arch-enemies of "legacy" browser platforms, but if I'm able to access your site here, so should you ;) ...

If you have some spare time you'd like to devote on reading, here's a PM-Forum recent mega-thread chronicling latest CF shenanigans :realmad: ...

Best regards from overly hot (27 C) Greece  :hello: ...

Edited by VistaLover

15 minutes ago, VistaLover said:

(Offtopic)

-34°C in Nikkaluokta (Sweden)... :o

Here in the Netherlands it's 11°C. :)

They changed something recently. It used to work, but I had to do the captcha every day. All I changed on my end is updated New Moon to the latest version.

5 hours ago, VistaLover said:

4 hours ago, nicolaasjan said:

(Offtopic)

Off-topic: Here in Egypt, it's 22°C, so my country's temperature is basically 2x the temperature of your country, @nicolaasjan. :P

It's not too cold, but it's not too hot either! :)

Edited by mina7601

4 hours ago, nicolaasjan said:

(Offtopic)

Off topic: 2 degrees Celsius where I live in Nova Scotia.

Partially on topic: @roytam1
In the past, you have said getting TLS 1.3 support working in older  versions of Visual C++ will be difficult due to C keywords/types being used that do not work in older Visual C++ versions (forgive me I still don't know much about C/C++). I'm presently half way to making a New Moon 27.9.6 2019-02-23 source code snapshot compile using Visual C++ 2012. Should I be worried about tough to solve errors when I reach the security directory? Also, I replaced the modules/zlib directory with the one from PM27-pm27_eol because I couldn't figure out how to remove use of the align keyword without causing runtime execution failure.

51 minutes ago, ClassicNick said:

I replaced the modules/zlib directory with the one from PM27-pm27_eol because I couldn't figure out how to remove use of the align keyword without causing runtime execution failure.

using official zlib shouldn't hurt. (using google's zlib can be faster anyway)

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

Stay warm, man!

Unless the outside temperature is not within the range of -20 Celsius, and +10 Celsius, I'm a happy guy. On the other hand, in the interest of not getting banned, I shouldn't say how I really feel about the temperature @NotHereToPlayGames is subjected to. @roytam1
It fails early on in the compilation, so you can try it yourself if you get any free time (it certainly wouldn't work with Visual C++ 2010, so I'll just do what I've been doing so far). Also, my HP Pavilion g6 2218nr now has broken hinges, and something else causing nothing except a bright black screen to be displayed instead of normal OS booting. I'm presently using an HP Compaq DC5850 that is not connected to the internet. That means even if I make NSS 3.41 work with Visual C++ 2012 or earlier, I can't test that it actually connects to encrypted websites.

1 hour ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I'm 37 degrees Celsius everywhere I go.  Indoors.  Outdoors.  Traveling.  Everywhere.

Do you have any way to stay cool? Edit: Do you mean your internal body temperature is 37 Celsius at all times? So the air temperature is appropriate for you to regulate your body temperature?

Edited by ClassicNick