“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

On 1/1/2023 at 6:38 AM, UCyborg said:

Steam Deck...the heck is Valve up to these days? :) We're getting everything but the closure after the cliffhanger at the end of Half-Life 2: Episode Two.

I really like it. It's really nice to play games and such when I don't want to be at my PC. Plus, it gets cold here, so its nice to play it on the couch or in bed under blankets. Makes gaming really comfortable.

@sunryze
Can relate. Sitting for too long at the computer gets exhausting. And the temperature...we're paying more for gas than the last year when heating was set to 3 degrees Celsius higher...

Edited by UCyborg

Fungi that cause serious lung infections are now found throughout the U.S

Doctors should be on the lookout for the organisms, researchers say

By Tina Hesman Saey

JANUARY 4, 2023 AT 9:00 AM

Three types of fungi that cause serious lung infections and were once thought to be confined to certain regions of the United States are now widespread.

In 1955, Histoplasma fungi grew mainly in Midwest soil and in parts of the East and South, and that’s where histoplasmosis infections mainly occurred. But Medicare records from 2007 through 2016 indicate that 47 states and Washington, D.C., had cases of histoplasmosis above a certain threshold, researchers report November 11 in Clinical Infectious Diseases.

These fungi are now “a lot more common than we think they are,” says Andrej Spec, an infectious diseases doctor and mycologist at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.

Doctors using maps from the 1950s and ’60s may fail to diagnose infections in patients who live outside of the fungi’s historical borders. Such missed or delayed diagnoses can have deadly consequences...

Coccidioidomycosis cases, caused by Coccidioides fungi, have spread from their 1955 roots in the Southwest to 35 states, Medicare records indicate. Coccidioides includes fungi that cause valley fever (SN: 11/29/21). Wildfires have been linked to a rise in valley fever cases in recent years (SN: 4/13/21)...

Like Histoplasma, Blastomyces was primarily found in the Midwest and East in 1955. But from 2007 through 2016, 40 states reported blastomycosis cases above a certain threshold, the researchers found....

MORE: https://www.sciencenews.org/article/fungi-cause-serious-lung-infections-found

- look the updated maps on the website, please...

Despite Being Tossed Around, Cat Refuses To Give Up Bed To Doberman

January 4, 2023

A black cat refuses to give the bed back to the much larger dog in a hilarious video.

Clearly it's the Doberman's bed. But black cat's do not care. Everything in the house is his.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/12122/Despite-Being-Tossed-Around-Cat-Refuses-To-Give-Up-Bed-To-Doberman

26 minutes ago, msfntor said:

I think...BEWARE!

Yeah, I thought so and I keep things dry as possible and when its humid I don't like it. Sometimes we get leaks behind the walls, and you know that isn't good but I check for "black mold". 

https://moldbgonega.com/2016/07/15/12-famous-celebrities-affected-by-toxic-mold/

12 Famous Celebrities Affected By Toxic Mold

by Eric Brown | Jul 15, 2016 | Beware Of Mold When Buying A Home, Can Mold Kill?, Health, How Toxic Is Mold?, Indoor Air Quality, Mold and Celebrities, Mold and Famous People, Mold Information, Mold Inspection, Mold Remediation, Mold Removal

Celebrities Affected By Mold

Recently Mold B Gone was contacted by a famous celebrity in the area that has a mold issue in their home. We are currently working with this celebrity to resolve the situation and will report back further.

Several high profile celebrities have been impacted by mold. Listed below are 12 prominent celebrities that have battled mold.

40 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Mold?

Yes mold, look here:

Natural Immunity FTW @NaturallyFTW

Dangers that people don't realize are dangers: Pesticides Plastics GMOs Childhood Vaccines Air Fresheners Birth Control Processed foods Electrical Pollution Pharma drugs What did I miss?

HERE: