Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

tron03

Aero Glass for Win10 Version 2004 Build 19041

1 hour ago, NoelC said:

A small but dedicated group of die hard afficionados want to AT LEAST have visible window borders, ideally with rounded corners (though to each his/her own).

Big Muscle (or anyone), is there any way to resurrect borders, even without transparency?

-Noel

this works for me with UxThemePatcher

https://www.deviantart.com/niivu/art/Glassic-780843509

@uk58

Blur transparency is present?

Are those reflections life, or just an static image?

EDIT: Ok i tested it myself... reflections are ugly... it's just a static image.

EDIT2: Same problem with the white corners...

Edited by GreyFox
  • Like 1

for Grey Fox about Blur in WindowBlinds

Zwischenablage010.thumb.png.4c8127d9a36663630e6837ce224edd16.png

Blur transparency is present  you must activate it

Edited by uk58
  • Like 1

I have white corners... any way to fix it?

Even on uk58's screenshot this is visible.

Edited by GreyFox

Hello Grey Fox

maybe a picture save program is active marks  and recognizes windows , on my capture picture  no white corners , window blinds shows none white corners or it is a software or hardware problem for help google your problem or test with another windows 10 on a different hard drive sorry I can't help anymore

good luck

I would like to know once and for all if aeroglass10 and finished, or if the bump counts one day to update because no more news I would like to know.

I'm using Aero7X Reset by NewInifitePro found on Deviant Art.

Software used for this is WindowBlinds, this costs under $10. Taskbar transparency needs to be set every time windows has started. The program is called 'System Transparency - Prisoner'.

Nah, WindowBlinds is just too buggy to my taste. You can tell that WB is just a software running on top of your Windows 10. Unlike Glass8 which feels native part of the O.S.

• Like 3

Hello Azarino

Thanks very much for your reply

I've played around with Aero7X Reset (Clear subtheme)-  and System Transparency by Prisoner7. While I have no problems adjusting transparency amounts in my system, I have not been able to introduce any blur into the window title bars and taskbar like you have in your screenshot. The amount of transparency and blur you have would be ideal for me.

Could you perhaps tell us what settings you use in this theme (Colours, Transparency, Textures and Fonts) and in System Transparency - Prisoner for the blur effect?

Could you mention any other info that could help - do you use a start menu replacement, what are your Windows 10 Colours settings, what settings have you enabled in the WindowBlinds general settings and what is your Windows 10 build version?

Edited by DrStrange

I have the ugly white corners with Aero7X Reset theme. Is there any way for a fix?

• Like 1

I am starting to wonder if bigmuscle was unfortunately taken by covid. He hasn't been on MSFN since July 31 2020.

Covid doesn't typically last for months. Even years ago when Aero Glass was just released bigmuscle wasn't the one who'd constantly chat in forums. He'd only publicly talk when there's a release coming or an issue is present that needs to be diagnosed.

I Just wonder, why nobody did an alternative???? Why is bigmuscle so special?!

There have been people that have tried to make alternatives, but all those projects got abandoned.