Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

tron03

Aero Glass for Win10 Version 2004 Build 19041

On 10/16/2020 at 8:47 AM, SkyySX said:

This is what I wonder aswell. And I guess there's no trick to atleast make it appear as if it had rounded corners?

I found this skin for curtains which has round corners so it is possible.  I'd be tempted to use curtains if I could get something like this with transparent borders and normal close/max/min buttons as well. https://www.wincustomize.com/explore/curtains/114/

preview-103-114.jpg

Edited by djmagnifique
  • Like 1

I use 7 taskbar Tweaker, OpenShell and Rainmeter, still waiting for Aero Glass, it looked kinda purrrfect with Aero Glass ...

17 minutes ago, Azarino said:

This is what i'm using :)

Capture.thumb.jpg.257d781c5154c49b5542bff0b270f988.jpg

what is dis, Windows 7 or Vista? greetings ...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Azarino said:

This is what i'm using :)

Is that 1909? 

EDIT: Wait, what? how do you have minimize and maximize buttons the same size as in windows 7?

image.png.76fdaef834677f3439c6c83a67062f9c.png
EDIT2: Is that a glossy effect on the taskbar? When I use Startisback, the default Windows 7 theme doesn't have that effect, it just has blur.

image.png.e3a69a4662d065e2bfacf74202d67204.png

EDIT3: Wait, you are on 2004? How the heck you have blur effect and windows 7 theme? Do you using Windows Blinds or what? 

Please answer :)

Edited by nidjo2oo1
  • Like 2

I would like to know too!

I don't think, he uses Win 10 (2004)... there is no way to have aero on 2004 afaik

I also want to know if this is possible on 2004.

Edited by Jig The Fig

18 hours ago, GreyFox said:

Does it work on 2004 build?

Zwischenablage01.thumb.png.8ac3abf632acaf003ad2bc7ab60fb8a0.pngZwischenablage02.thumb.png.f41da1389a7677d86ef63eba91998e70.png

yes 2004 and 2009

Edited by uk58
  • Like 1

I don't get it.

I checked your Curtains skins on wincustomize.com, but the window buttons there look completely different. Am I missing something?

A small but dedicated group of die hard afficionados want to AT LEAST have visible window borders, ideally with rounded corners (though to each his/her own).

Big Muscle (or anyone), is there any way to resurrect borders, even without transparency?

-Noel

Edited by NoelC
  • Like 1

for this you need windowblinds 10 an the skin from deviantart Aero7X-Reset-for-Windowblinds-10

Zwischenablage01.thumb.png.67b00b249775eb19ee96b0f2bdf616b8.png

this is not curtains this is windowblinds 10 with the skin from above

https://www.deviantart.com/newinfinitepro/art/Aero7X-Reset-for-Windowblinds-10-836337064

this is windows 7 97% this skin is not from me this was just the info and demo for Member GreyFox 

windowblinds 10  work with this skin on 2004 / 2009

curtains is an good alternative for aero glass  but not the same as windowblinds this skin is not to make with curtains

for this you need windowblinds 10 an the skin from deviantart Aero7X-Reset-for-Windowblinds-10

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, uk58 said:

thanks. I won't install Windowblinds 'cause it's a resource hogging bloatware. (yeah, I tried.)

I gave a chance to Curtains, but no dice...

• Like 1