Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

tron03

Aero Glass for Win10 Version 2004 Build 19041

On 11/10/2020 at 10:13 AM, MDJ said:

I'm from Lithuania, a part of Eastern Europe and European Union. I've never had any issues with this site despite using whatever internet provider is available.

works from Hungary too.

Now if only DWM itself was open source...

Or even better, Windows entirely!

I haven't been on MSFN ever since mid this year, but all I can assume is that bigmuscle has not been online since July. Before that, he would occasionally come on every month or so and maybe like something or respond to a post.

Ever since July, he went offline and hasn't said anything since. I don't know if its just me, but I am a little concerned, not that aero glass isn't done, that he won't be coming back.

Not that large of concern, but 1903 ends support in December. 1909 ends support in May 2021. The last two supported builds of 10 that AG still works with.

Edited by Tonny52

im new here but like with the rest of you i am also concerned about bigmuscle of about in real life and aero glass for windows 10 as i miss using this glass8 like heres a picture from 2019 of glass8 for windows 10 taking from my gaming tower pc but now i feel something is missing from windows as i am now on version 2004 20H1 on that computer but i do not want to let go of version 1909 on my other computer but i know i got to update to 20H2 at some point on that computer

Screenshot (45).jpg

Edited by Thanos the god88