StartIsBack++ 2.9

Tihiy

StartIsBack ++ 1.9
The key windows ... It should work different from inciar button As it was before ... Start Menu wndows the classic 8.1 has to appear in see 1.9 or 2.0 ... As an optional tool .... the user can choose to order Tabet ... or Windows 8.1 classic wndows

Hi all,

I purchased SiB for my Win 8.1 system and loved it, so obviously I bought the Win 10 version as well.  I have been largely problem free, except for a bit of a nuisance, and I'm not even sure if it is in fact a SiB problem.  After a restart, or if the system has been shut down, when I go to click on the start menu, there is a pretty significant delay.  Not a big deal, but very annoying.  Obviously files are being loaded immediately after startup, so I even wait a few seconds, till all background programs/processes are up and running.  Once the start menu loads, it's lightning fast from then on pretty much, until reboot or shutdown. I thought perhaps since I have a Samsung ssd, RapidMode could be introducing latency, but delay is there with RapidMode on or off. 

Gif below illustrates what I'm talking about.  Thanks very much for any help, greatly appreciate it.

System specs:

latest retail build Win 10 64Bit, StartisBack vers: 1.1.8

i7 3770k @4.7Ghz (watercooled)

Asus Maximus V Gene mobo

16gb 2133mhz Corsair Dominator Plat.

Samsung 840 Pro 256gb ssd

2x Western Digital Black 4tb storage drives

Evga gtx-980ti

Corsair 1200i PSU

7Fa324A.gif

• 2 weeks later...

What's is going on? The Tihiy's site is blocked!

logo_blue.png

Этот сайт заблокирован

Наиболее вероятные причины блокировки:

недостаточно средств на аккаунте
или
были нарушены Условия предоставления услуг

Если Вы являетесь владельцем данного сайта и не можете разобраться в причинах блокировки, свяжитесь со службой поддержки хостинга.

Код ошибки #4030

Edited by hpwamr

jump list colour

i have a memory of reading a thread with a reg edit to change the jump list colour from black - but cannot find the thread - am i imagining things or can someone with a better memory point me to it

tia

EDIT

found it - if anyone else wants it

Create DWORD "ImmersiveMenus" in HKCU\Software\StartIsBack and set it to:

1 to force white context menus for taskbar and SIB

2 to force dark enlarged context menus for taskbar and SIB

Edited by adacom

jump list colour

i have a memory of reading a thread with a reg edit to change the jump list colour from black - but cannot find the thread - am i imagining things or can someone with a better memory point me to it

tia

EDIT

found it - if anyone else wants it

Create DWORD "ImmersiveMenus" in HKCU\Software\StartIsBack and set it to:

1 to force white context menus for taskbar and SIB

2 to force dark enlarged context menus for taskbar and SIB

I would much rather have a way to disable the immersive menus and use the old style context menus, I see no reason why they had to introduce all this immersive crap that has no added functionality and half the time loads much slower, clock and volume control is an example, the old ones open so much faster when enabled on Windows 10.