StartIsBack++ 2.9

Tihiy

Hi, I just wanted to show a bug i've been having with this theme when using the taskbar on duel screen, the second screen shows the taskbar too small no matter what I do.image.png.95e285686384c51db45118fac1669f2c.png

https://www.deviantart.com/vaporvance/art/Luna10-907548273

I know deviant art is annoying when it comes to downloading files, so if needed I could send a zip? the taskbar style is inside the entire msstyle.

• 1 month later...

Hi, my startisback installation got slightly corrupted in Windows 10 LTSC somehow?? Originally it installed and worked fine, but after putting my PC on sleep and eventually booting it up again, the window preview became corrupted, and it seems to break easily, as this happened 2 times on different installs, everything else seems fine. And yes, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it doesn't do anything. I don't know if this is useful info, but I did change from the default theme to aero lite and the back to default on windows, and tried changing the taskbar styles, but to no avail.
Capture.PNG.5ebccb48660e59542cfac7706b9f9ebd.PNG

The new windows 10 update broke startisback, it crashes explorer.exe with an error on StartIsBack64.dll in the event viewer.

Edit: didn't realise there was an update in February, it fixed the issue

Edited by bobyteal