No fixes in 1.5.3 for localization problem?

That 1.5.3 is a rapid release, i'm not sure if it will be published as I'm working on 1.6.

Which Serbian Latin sublanguage you're using?

Well, almost 100% same. I could adjust differences, if any. But I did not mean the interface of SIB, but the start menu itself is not picking up windows translations - i.e.when you click on the start button, This PC is properly translated to Ovaj računar, but Hell and Support and Run are not translated.

Well, almost 100% same. I could adjust differences, if any. But I did not mean the interface of SIB, but the start menu itself is not picking up windows translations - i.e.when you click on the start button, This PC is properly translated to Ovaj računar, but Hell and Support and Run are not translated.

It can't get them from OS because they're not there.

is possible to add a feature to manage wifi connections, like this:

You can add Manage Wireless Connection pretty much the same way, using Custom Folders -> Add -> shell:::{1fa9085f-25a2-489b-85d4-86326eedcd87}

I recently setup Outlook 2010 for email, now whenever I search for anything in the start menu, the only results that show are emails

Any way to stop it searching emails ?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2927681

Update on my issue: several boots later, it doesn't seem to appear anymore. The only thing I changed is removing aeroglass, so it was somehow related to it, I think. It also didn't seem to be happening while only aeroglass was installed. Do you have any idea if there is any incompatibility between these two programs? Something like trying to hook at the same time and cause a hang?

Update on my issue: several boots later, it doesn't seem to appear anymore. The only thing I changed is removing aeroglass, so it was somehow related to it, I think. It also didn't seem to be happening while only aeroglass was installed. Do you have any idea if there is any incompatibility between these two programs? Something like trying to hook at the same time and cause a hang?

No, but I'm aware of timing issue in Metro / Start screen which causes hang / startup crash which I experience often. It happens without SIB and i've reported it to MS so hope to have it fixed.

is possible to add a feature to manage wifi connections, like this:

You can add Manage Wireless Connection pretty much the same way, using Custom Folders -> Add -> shell:::{1fa9085f-25a2-489b-85d4-86326eedcd87}

I recently setup Outlook 2010 for email, now whenever I search for anything in the start menu, the only results that show are emails

Any way to stop it searching emails ?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2927681

That's the opposite of my problem

Start search ONLY shows Outlook emails

It does not show programs or files any more

Tihiy,

Could you make it an option to have "Show Destop" button? I think the area can be triggered is thiner in Win8.1 compare with Win7. But it is a really useful feature and would be nice to have it visualized too.

TIA

TiHiy

Still having issues with "recent Programs" After recent upgrade to latest version, I have lost the listing of recent programs I've used. I've checked "store and display recent" in advanced. I've restarted, I tried changing quantity to display yet nothing seems to help. I've searched the registry looking for a key that may be stuck but no avail.

Any ideas what I can do to have the more recent programs I use display on the menu area?

This seems to be machine/install specific since it works fine on my laptop. I only experience it on my desktop unit. Running Win8.1-64bit

Any ideas

Paul

Edit: I guess I learned the secret to make this work: Post the above question on the help forum ;-( Now it is displaying properly. Are the menu items held/listed in a registry key somewhere?

Paul

Edited by PaulProe