New MSFN Wallpaper (HOT)

Hey Guys!!!

just been creating quite a bit of vector art recently without doing much with it so i thought id make a paper, click the thumb for full size image.

msfn-wallpaper-thumb.jpgmsfn-wallpaper-light-thumb.jpg

/edit reworked the image i was tired when i made it this mornign at 3am and when i came to look at it today i thought i could do something better so i did + i made a lighter version

Jay, if you could do the following, it would be great:

Take the original one you posted in another thread, fix up her nails and stuff and put a bikini or something on her and i'll be happy. Just don't want my parents seeing this kind of stuff on my desktop! :P

Other than that, it's AWESOME! ;)

@gamehead they soon have to realize that u're not gay :) and I don't believe its such a big issue putting pictures up, especially when they're drawn. I felt the same about parents (as most ppl do around adolescence period) but u soon realize that its all BS :) ,now I've a nice Brooke Burke calender in my room. they come and be like "is there a picture of her actually wearing something :P " she's wearing a bikini though :D...

and I don't think they're going to beat u up for putting a picture right? (I hope so?)

Gamehead

heh, ive redone it, also done a lighter one but i think a bikini would spoil it so i aint gonna do one. TBH gamehead i didnt even draw her a nipple.

Drew

dunno if the demand is there and i have the time i might set up a gallery , be nice for some donatoins if i was to tho lol