Supermium

4 hours ago, hidao said:

It's a bug ,I told to the developer some days ago

Again off-topic, but the faulty file open dialogue has been fixed on the latest version of Thorium, so I guess Supermium will not be far behind!
:)

Not now, certainly, even though they probably started from the same base.
They are diverging, as these things always do with different developers working on them.

19 hours ago, Dave-H said:

Less memory usage problems certainly, but the jury's out as far as I'm concerned at the moment.

How can I use it?

2YKOje3tHJTPLi7.png

Please don't ask about things only related to Thorium in this thread, which is about Supermium.
There is a dedicated thread for Thorium.

I was wondering why I was not having issues with supermium topping cpu. I think one of the reasons, beyond my comments in my testing-notes before, may be the taming of chrome.exe (force low) using process tamer' configuration (https://www.donationcoder.com/software/mouser/popular-apps/process-tamer -I have somehow version 2.14.01, the site reports 2.11.01, go figure). I guess that may explain it, because I decided to add mypal68 (I had sp52 and chrome there already), and it allows me to run now more than 5-10 pages without crashing tabs or browser. Cheers! 

Process Tamer helps but Supermium is still a NIGHTMARE on my system!  An absolute and utter NIGHTMARE!

I open a web page and have to wait 24 to 43 seconds before the scroll wheel will scroll the page.

Then when it does scroll, I have to wait 7 to 18 seconds for the scrolled-into portion of the page to be displayed.

An absolute and utter NIGHTMARE.

Yes!!!  This test was in a VirtualBox VM of XP SP3 with 3GB RAM - I refuse to attempt Supermium on my host until the next release!