ArcticFoxie/NotHereToPlayGames -- 360Chrome v13.5.1030 rebuild 7

3 hours ago, dmiranda said:

No one here is on Firefox, besides it does not work against the "worker" cookies, read the description, before you post.

"About:Cookies Exterminator for Firefox, Pale Moon and SeaMonkey. Auto delete cookies, localStorage and IndexedDB objects as soon as they become unused."

A very cloudy crap "...as soon as they become unused." They shouldn't be created/used in the first place , there's no "use" for them !

So it's crap, Like I thought,

On 2/25/2023 at 12:49 PM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Following up on this.

cdnjs.cloudflare.com that mega.nz attempts to connect to.

I also have to allow "fetch" in uMatrix for mega.co.nz.

At any rate, mega.nz DOES WORK even though that Content Security Policy is being displayed in the error console.

Thnx, I'll try to block it and see what happens. I don't have Umatrix, only uBlock at its default settings. The same site works with the Ungoogled 104 without any additional effort.

13 hours ago, Milkinis said:

this browser (ArcticFoxie) doesn't support some visual themes that work fine with the other chrome fork v11.

my favorite theme (Steve Jobs) doesn't display the dark window.... is there a way to sort this out ???

Sorry @Milkinis, if I don't respond at your question directly, but I would you suggest Blacker Text extension working very good in my all chromium forks...: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/blacker-text/nmmmdgooonmibfppcponjkaoohgcdpbd/related?hl=en-US

Try it and see for you...

So I don't use dark mode extensions in 360Chrome or MiniBrowser... In DCBrowser have ancient extension that is no more on Web Store ( Dark Background and Light Text) and use too native "Dark mode" button very convenient, surrounding the browser in black at the top ("Show the dark mode button" in the Settings).

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Sorry @Milkinis, if I don't respond at your question directly

don't get me wrong I don't want to highlight the text.
I wanted to know why some visual themes look different or just don't work as intended in this browser
note, the official themes from the chrome store have never worked out but I don't think this is @NotHereToPlayGames fault

I blocked external fonts.
Is it possible to download external fonts so that they are used for a web page?
If so, how can I find out which font it is for a character or icon and how can I download it?

is it a browser flaw or is it my computer ? :dubbio:

most times I try to search something in google.com or use the top search bar I get an error window and this gets me to restart the browser.

it doesn't crash but I have to manually shutdown the browser because it freezes.

I don't recall any other site behaving this way, it's only in google.com

17 hours ago, Anbima said:

I blocked external fonts.
Is it possible to download external fonts so that they are used for a web page?
If so, how can I find out which font it is for a character or icon and how can I download it?

Your question is not as simple as I fear you think it to be.

I do basically everything you are trying to do - but it's done via Proxomitron and it takes MONTHS to learn instead of MINUTES so 99% of the folks that encounter it "give up on it" within MINUTES.

17 hours ago, Anbima said:

how can I find out which font it is for a character or icon

Here is a 30-second video showing how an icon here at MSFN is from a font called "FontAwesome".

This requires an extension called "Stylus" which I have directed your attention to in the past (I think).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gy2bhejjimfln8y/2023-03-05_4-34-43.mp4?dl=1

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames

36 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

how can I download it?

This is Proxomitron showing us the code for the .css and the URL that the .css uses for FontAwesome.

You could download it from this URL and save it locally.

But then you would need to tell your browser to use your local download (something else that Proxomitron can do).

image.thumb.png.55da24cada6a43c81237fac2f5afe6d8.png