ArcticFoxie/NotHereToPlayGames -- 360Chrome v13.5.1030 rebuild 7

There are a minimum of FOUR skin files being used at all times.  Visiting the Chinese skin page only changes ONE of them.  They all interact with each other.  The .xml files may or may not be present in all four.  Which one overrides the other is important to not "break".  By mix-matching your own skin files, you broke something.  You are the ONLY person that keeps reporting this F icon.  Nobody else can reproduce this issue.

Your best route to replace the XP skin is to replace the files inside MY SKIN with the files from your Steve Jobs skin.  Especially the "framebg", "skin_close", "skin_max", "skin_min", and "skin_reduction" files.

Other than that, I'm not really inclined to start a lengthy thread on how to create one's own skins.

• 6 months later...
On 7/12/2023 at 5:05 PM, Milkinis said:

what's this ?

screenshot-1.png

Got the same with a Dutch clothes' shop when my ublock prevented some java script from being loaded.

On 7/12/2023 at 8:05 PM, Milkinis said:

what's this ?

Useless, that's what it is.

The error console is where the actual error is displayed, NOT the normal viewing pane.

This viewing pane message is displayed when you need to add a polyfill.

On 2/5/2024 at 6:15 AM, Dixel said:

Got the same with a Dutch clothes' shop when my ublock prevented some java script from being loaded.

Nobody found a workaround back in the day 

so I only check over this site with Win7 or even better my phone