Rant Thread

WinGlass

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Wrote rather: KGB-ised christians... cause true christians are the other, not these

No true. KGB is what , 100 y.o. ? And now look at their history and what they did to the other nations throughout all of their history. 

Like the natives from Alaska and Causasus.

3 hours ago, WinGlass said:

Yeah, again I wasn't expecting this to become political

We still have hope. Create your own media and promote the normal view of the world. You're young !

Fight ! I've served my duties for life, I was at the front fighting with commies for several times, including Ukraine, I just got back recently.

EDIT And maybe even join the military and become someone who holds a good rank !

Edited by D.Draker

9 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

No true. KGB is what , 100 y.o. ? And now look at their history and what they did to the other nations throughout all of their history. 

Like the natives from Alaska and Causasus.

I've vould told you, that Russian orthodox church, that is KGB - ised, is not the same as christians not politicized ...

Edited by msfntor

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

I've vould told you, that Russian orthodox church, that is KGB - ised, is not the same as christians not politicized ...

And I told you, they were like this always ! Read history. 

This thread is just too predestined to discuss politics and religion, which is however forbidden in this forum. Politics and religion are always the drivers of all evil. Whether it is poor education or war, everything can be traced back to politics and religion. But unfortunately, any deeper consideration would violate the forum rules. smilie_denk_24.gif

But anyways, I wanted to rant about another thing: Micro$oft. You know United States v. Microsoft Corp.? I thought MS learned their lesson, but they didn't. On Windows 10 & 11, you cant uninstall Edge. Most people (still) don't like Edge (I personally don't mind it and I use it with no problem, old Edge sucked though) and most likely want it off of their computers. Can MS be sued for this again? LOL

1 minute ago, WinGlass said:

But anyways, I wanted to rant about another thing: Micro$oft. You know United States v. Microsoft Corp.? I thought MS learned their lesson, but they didn't. On Windows 10 & 11, you cant uninstall Edge. Most people (still) don't like Edge (I personally don't mind it and I use it with no problem, old Edge sucked though) and most likely want it off of their computers. Can MS be sued for this again? LOL

Also I find it funny how you can't uninstall Edge in 10/11 Home or Pro but you can uninstall it in the LTSC/LTSB versions. 

10 minutes ago, WinGlass said:

Yeah true, I didn't start the discussion of politics and religion. I simply was just ranting about how people nowadays are dumb. 

Even Cicero knew that long time ago. d010.gif

On 11/9/2022 at 11:08 PM, AstroSkipper said:

"Stultorum plena sunt omnia." Epistulae ad Familiares IX, XXII - Marcus Tullius Cicero
Translated: literally: "Stupidity is everywhere.", figuratively: "The world is a madhouse."

1 hour ago, WinGlass said:

Also I find it funny how you can't uninstall Edge in 10/11 Home or Pro but you can uninstall it in the LTSC/LTSB versions. 

Ignoring everything else in this thread!  But regarding uninstalling Edge - try this  --  https://winaero.com/how-to-uninstall-and-remove-edge-browser-in-windows-10/  or  https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/uninstall_edge.html  or  https://www.tomsguide.com/how-to/how-to-uninstall-microsoft-edge

14 hours ago, WinGlass said:

Yes, he was 100% right on that. This world was and still is a madhouse with stupidity in it. 

There's not enough room for me to rant; but I'll just agree completely. Sometimes can't escape from it ... I don't know. :realmad:

Stupid people are good ! One can make profits. It's simpler to do business, easier to manipulate or create provocations.

I noticed it became much easier to find a GF which is, let's say 30 years younger. Is it mandatory for you to have sex with 

someone who is a super-duper clever academic ? So why do you all sound so negative ? Look at the bright side !

It's life ...

We are here to enjoy life, no ?