“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

On 8/3/2022 at 11:43 AM, sunryze said:

...I don't want to talk about this much...

What I would suggest, is, given this is a public forum, is to expect different view(s) and be open to others beliefs and try to take from the good and understand that people (while) well-meaning, may (or may not) share like viewpoints. I now am able to discuss things that used to make me uncomfortable, when there was a time - when if other peoples advice was not always the what I expected or wanted to hear - I would become hurt or offended, whereas now, I practice what I preach and am forgiving and much more open and tolerant and accepting to others beliefs, and am better to appreciate the kindness an care behind the posting. You will be better able to tell when a person is trying to help. You will know, You DO know already. Even without any information you'll pick up the vibe. 

Will write more in a bit :)

On 8/3/2022 at 5:06 AM, msfntor said:

...maybe it's the result of violent games in childhood...

Oh gosh no! I won't speak for @sunryze or @mina7601 but I never played violent games as a child or now, grew up on silly arcade games. I don't seek out violence because its there without having to play a game. I try to find games to enjoy. I still enjoy classic games, and actually, my computers are SO old they are unable to handle anything reality based anyway. Haha :)

That being said: I do feel violent games are not very good for youth, but that would make me part the censor movement and I still think it should up to parents to make that call, otherwise, well, you know. I won't be political, even I don't like talking about it if I don't have to.

Edited by XPerceniol

12 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

be open to others beliefs and try to take from the good

12 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I practice what I preach and am forgiving and much more open and tolerant and accepting to others beliefs, and am better to appreciate the kindness an care behind the posting.

@XPerceniol VERY good, high level thoughts - you planted a seed and spread the truth.

quotes_about_planting_seeds_pin_2_1024x1

21 Quotes about Planting Seeds for Spiritual Growth: https://healingbrave.com/blogs/all/quotes-about-planting-seeds-growth-beginnings

- thank you Jen ...

PS.

What happened to Jen, Jennifer Williamson — Jennifer Healey...I don't know. Give the life sign, please...

Edited by msfntor

Service Dog ‘Calms’ Veteran With Survivor Guilt Before He Can Have A ‘Panic’ Attack

by David S. Michaels

https://iheartdogs.com/jun22veteranwithsurvivorguiltdogstory/

For Erick Scott, reintegrating into civilian life was extremely difficult. His experiences in the military had left him both mentally and physically bruised. To make matters worse, his soul was absolutely consumed by an intense quantity of survivor’s guilt after many of his friends in combat.

Erick was diagnosed with PTSD shortly after, but the mix of medications he took did little to help. He would awaken from his nightmares in the middle of the night and soaked in a puddle of sweat on his bed.

When things hit rock bottom for Erick, he reached out to “K9s for Warriors” in hopes of finding himself a medical service dog. This is how Erick met Gumbo, a black Labrador who was completely trained to help those with severe PTSD. With his soothing compassion and PTSD support abilities, Gumbo helped Erick turn his life around...

so why I ‘SHARE’ this story with my MSFN friends ... 

...and this one why not: Marvelous Mama Cat Takes On Care Of Second Litter For Ten Kittens Total: https://iheartcats.com/marvelous-mama-cat-takes-on-care-of-second-litter-for-ten-kittens-total/

Here you have other cat stories: https://iheartcats.com/category/humor-fun/

MAY 10, 2022:

Reasons to Live Through the Apocalypse

by Nikita Gill

Sunrises. People you have still to meet and laugh with. Songs about love, peace, anger, and revolution. Walks in the woods. The smile you exchange with a stranger when you experience beauty accidentally together. Butterflies. Seeing your grandparents again. The moon in all her forms, whether half or full. Dogs. Birthdays and half-birthdays. That feeling of floating in love. Watching birds eat from bird feeders. The waves of happiness that follow the end of sadness. Brown eyes. Watching a boat cross an empty sea. Sunsets. Dipping your feet in the river. Balconies. Cake. The wind in your face when you roll the car window down on an open highway. Falling asleep to the sound of a steady heartbeat. Warm cups of tea on cold days. Hugs. Night skies. Art museums. Books filled with everything you do not yet know. Long conversations. Long-lost friends. Poetry.

HERE: https://healingbrave.com/blogs/all/reasons-to-live-through-the-apocalypse

- it's the latest post by Jennifer Healey...

well im back here again.

on vacation right now to Florida. currently about halfway through the trip and well, even vacation hasn't been able to make me feel any better. hopes that maybe i wont feel so horrible once im actually there.

i feel so bad to everyone here as they have tried their damndest to make me feel at least a little better and aren't seeing good results from it. i wish some of my friends had the dedication of some people here.

i get really jealous of people in relationships because someone loves them enough to dedicate as much of their time to making them feel better. sadly im not in that situation, and im too scared to tell my family about anything, so im just stuck here with the words of people on the internet. i guess im still here to just tell at least someone about this or to write it down, hell even to just post it somewhere so i can speak my mind but not actually have to be there to hear any reactions to it. 

I feel so alone in this world, scaping for the small bits of happiness I can get, and even when I get it, it doesn't last.

Everything is so empty. sorry for being so negative and depressing here. i cant let these thoughts stay in my mind. if they stay longer im gonna go insane.

On 8/8/2022 at 4:22 AM, sunryze said:

I feel so alone in this world, scaping for the small bits of happiness I can get, and even when I get it, it doesn't last.

Everything is so empty. sorry for being so negative and depressing here. i cant let these thoughts stay in my mind. if they stay longer im gonna go insane.

Hi @sunryze, I want to wish you a soul close to you, with whom you will not feel lonely...

Edited by msfntor
shortened

1 hour ago, sunryze said:

well im back here again.

Glad to see you back, we were thinking of you ;)

on vacation right now to Florida. currently about halfway through the trip and well, even vacation hasn't been able to make me feel any better. hopes that maybe i wont feel so horrible once im actually there.

Hows the weather down there? Hot up north here and humid so I hope you enjoy the the heat I'd bet its humid. You made it there, please remove any unrealistic expectations. No vacations or cures overnight. 

i feel so bad to everyone here as they have tried their damndest to make me feel at least a little better and aren't seeing good results from it. i wish some of my friends had the dedication of some people here.

Don't feel bad about us, we are here good bad or whatever - no judgment. I think the fact that you came back (especially during your vaca) shows courage and reach out whenever. We don't expect any "good results" nor do we have any expectations, know that you can open up here and unload some that burden on your mind and just to vent, but, yeah, would be nice sometimes to have support in real life, mostly my therapist nowadays and the occasional pleasantries I exchanged with people in the complex are about it for me.

Feels that way sometimes and "alone" means something different to others - like I love being alone (I embrace the solitude and its solace), but being 'alone in this world' means (to some) feeling as an outcast that we don't belong and YOU DO BELONG IN THIS WORLD!

Small bits of happiness are fleeting hang on only for short time but don't chase them, I hope that makes sense, if not, I"ll try to rephrase. We can't be happy all the time, happy moments, sad moments, angry moments ... let then pass. You cant have one without the others, but the dark times will become less and less once you start to process what is troubling you.

...sorry for being so negative and depressing here...

You have nothing to be sorry about - not at all. Keeping it bottled up inside is bad and I hope you will find a good therapist so you have something other than online friends. Not saying they aren't good, but better to not rely on them as they can be fickle.

"if they stay longer im gonna go insane."

I'm already insane :crazy::w00t::wacko: Kidding; or am I................

So, please tell us what you enjoyed about the vacation thus far or things you're looking forward to while there! Try to fine several things about the scenery, the food, the accommodations other than that nagging depression and anxiety, We'd love you find a way to enjoy yourself regardless (or in spite) of what you're dealing with. Trust me, you'll have plenty of time when you get back so just enjoy yourself and the folks you are surrounded with.

Edited by XPerceniol

I'm happy if I say something that helps others in some way, but I'm just being open about myself. I'm human and will say the wrong things, but, at least, I don't clam to be otherwise. Others are also well meaning and try, on a public forum and is the section and sub-forum things will likely come up that bring others discomfort and this is why we have strong moderation and admin to report to when it breaks the rule or goes overboard, this is not the case in some mental health anxiety forums.

I think the heat has been too much today and will turning in to bed early.

I think I need to start eating at least 2 times a day even though I'm not hungry in this heat and humidity.

Almost 9PM and have some responsibility to attend to this week, but am VERY luck to have this time to myself and I cherish it as others lives are in total disarray in war torn countries where such freedom doesn't come so easy as I have it compare to others.

Be well everyone, just try, and dust yourself off each time and don't stay down, at least, not for too long as getting back up from complete and total incapacitated state if assistance becomes a monster that can see to much to handle even for the strongest of will. 

I'm nothing special, but I will at least say, I've always meant well and will continue as to not become part of the problem rather than part of the solution(s).

Edited by XPerceniol

23 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I'm happy if I say something that helps others in some way, but I'm just being open about myself. I'm human and will say the wrong things, but, at least, I don't clam to be otherwise. Others are also well meaning and try, on a public forum and is the section and sub-forum things will likely come up that bring others discomfort and this is why we have strong moderation and admin to report to when it breaks the rule or goes overboard, this is not the case in some mental health anxiety forums.

I think the heat has been too much today and will turning in to bed early.

I think I need to start eating at least 2 times a day even though I'm not hungry in this heat and humidity.

Almost 9PM and have some responsibility to attend to this week, but am VERY luck to have this time to myself and I cherish it as others lives are in total disarray in war torn countries where such freedom doesn't come so easy as I have it compare to others.

Be well everyone, just try, and dust yourself off each time and don't stay down, at least, not for too long as getting back up from complete and total incapacitated state if assistance becomes a monster that can see to much to handle even for the strongest of will. 

I'm nothing special, but I will at least say, I've always meant well and will continue as to not become part of the problem rather than part of the solution(s).

Thank you so much. Be well you too. :)

Hi , it seems I missed too much to catch up ! Sorry, I was at the training camp . I couldn't stand the temptation to reduce the reds and going to protect Ukraine for the 2nd time.

Looks like a standard 2 months shift again , at least what I was told yesterday.

@msfntor , @XPerceniol , @Rod Steel,@sunryze , @mina7601 . Wish you all the best , all of you , only the best ! If I disappear , means I'm gone ,

please keep only the best memories of me . I'm sorry If I was too tough on you at some times.

Now's the time we need to remember only the good things we had .

Sorry I didn't mention everyone , just don't want to disturb .

2 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Hi , it seems I missed too much to catch up ! Sorry, I was at the training camp . I couldn't stand the temptation to reduce the reds and going to protect Ukraine for the 2nd time.

Looks like a standard 2 months shift again , at least what I was told yesterday.

...If I disappear , means I'm gone ,

Hi Draker, it's your decision but please don't go there! I'd rather have you on this website than killed!

What do your parents say?.. and your girlfriend?.

Edited by msfntor