“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

2 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

@mina7601! I hope you feel better already or soon! Enjoy your life and do beautiful things that bring you joy. There are two worlds, the virtual and the real. If I had to choose, I would always choose the latter. And don't forget, you are needed in both worlds! But real life is only possible in the real world! :)

Cheers, AstroSkipper danse6.gif

Thanks. This is very wise really.

Edited by mina7601

16 hours ago, msfntor said:

'Meteorite' Crashed Through Roof, Landed on Sleeping Woman's Pillow

I'm going to assume (and hope) this was an attempt at humor :blink:

Ya know, with the kind of luck I've been having lately, this could actually happen, I'll walk out my front porch and "space poop" will knock me out :buehehe:

Edited by XPerceniol

14 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

@mina7601! I hope you feel better already or soon! Enjoy your life and do beautiful things that bring you joy. There are two worlds, the virtual and the real. If I had to choose, I would always choose the latter. And don't forget, you are needed in both worlds! But real life is only possible in the real world! :)

Cheers, AstroSkipper danse6.gif

Up-vote X10 ...:thumbup

17 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

Not really, but it is simply the truth! :) And, as you know, I really mean what I write. :yes:

I know, but I mean when you said: "But real life is only possible in the real world!", it was really wise.

On 8/12/2022 at 12:51 AM, XPerceniol said:

Same ... and I would understand of some off topic posts/thread (even my own threads) needed to be closed entirely to abide by the rules. Hard sometimes and why politics an religion are two topics usually avoided, unless on such forums to discuss those specific topics, but, even on those (dedicated) forums, they require close moderation and that would be unfair for a tech forum, the staff, and other members as that *would* be confusion and distraction from our purpose. That being said: We are lucky and grateful to have good moderation to maintain this forum ;)

.....:thumbup

Gotta say, I have to agree with this statement. Whenever any bad/wrong thing happens (literally anything against MSFN rules), the moderators immediately take actions against them, but they go easy by the following: editing the posts, deleting the posts, warning the user [yes, a warning to a user is more merciful than a ban/suspension]. (depending on the rule they broke, and how important it is to follow)

Certainly, no one wants to break forum rules.

PS: this is not a post to complain about moderators' actions. this is just saying how good is the moderation here in MSFN! (unlike the moderation in other forums I am in)

Edited by mina7601

On 8/14/2022 at 1:31 AM, msfntor said:

...It was just to make you smile...

My face cracks and I have 'crows feet' and 'laugh lines' from trying to smile so I gave up =P

Kidding; of course!

Lost a few days and thought it was Monday. This happens to me and memory seems to be worse (not talking computers)

I'm doing ok today and NEED to get outside even if I take that chance that space debris will conk me in the forehead.

Ugh ... hope all are doing better than I and I see I need (yet again) to play "catch up".

Trying to clear the cobwebs after days is feeling mixed up to say the very least. But again, I'm fine.

@XPerceniol Hey man, you were away for a few days. Did something happen? I'm fine.

7 hours ago, msfntor said:

To find an easy solution against constant stress - see the post on page 7 of another topic "Pretty Detox Posts", please!
HERE: 

Thank you, i'm already reading all of your posts on that topic.

Edited by mina7601