“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

11 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I will write more in the AM. Today was brain fog city and it exhausted me and I'm not all that functional today, but I am reading.

Hi @mina7601! Hope you'll get well soon! mesballons.gif
Although my Covid infection has been weeks ago, I'm limp, coughing all the time, just tired and feel no energy in me. But, as always, hope dies last! petit-matin.gif And @XPerceniol, think of John Carpenter, and you'll realize "The Fog" also disappears again! d010.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper

18 hours ago, mina7601 said:

I know, but the thing is, it's hard for me to find people that I can trust outside. Same goes for animals.

Sorry to demad this, but WHY  it's hard ... for you... I don't understand, why for you is hard to do....

2 hours ago, msfntor said:

Sorry to demad this, but WHY  it's hard ... for you... I don't understand, why for you is hard to do....

Because I don't want to. It's not that it's hard, it's because I don't want too. It's my choice after all.

7 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

I'm sorry to have to do this, but I agree with mina and I also love my home and being by myself. People are fake and this word sucks donkey dong and, and while I do not wish others to become reclusive, I LOVE my own company and people just get in the way because (Most) people can't be trusted and the only one that you can rely is yourself.

I kind of learned long ago to keep my nose to the grindstone.  https://www.bookbrowse.com/expressions/detail/index.cfm/expression_number/444/keep-your-nose-to-the-grindstone

When working with a couple dozen coworkers per project, a different couple dozen coworkers on a different project, et cetera, there's "one in every crowd" that WILL take "jokes" or "sarcasm" OUT OF CONTEXT and turn an "ant hill into a mountain".

So I've learned to STAY OUT OF THE FRAY and just keep doing MY JOB instead.

I have coworkers that INSIST upon reading political news OUT LOUD and try to ENGAGE others in POLITICS at work!

I just put the earbuds in or noise-cancelling headphones and YouTube to the Rescue - I do not engage in those topics at work, no matter how hard they try to reel me in.

One of my funnest YouTube clips is this one and then leave the web browser on top of all other windows so that my coworkers can READ the lyrics  --  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfJhMfOPWdE

I just remind them that I am "task-oriented" and non-work "tasks" on company time wastes too much of my time.

Good night everyone and I truly hope everyone will find something to enjoy this weekend.

Happy Veterans Day weekend to all (conservatives and liberal - republicans and dems - some gave all and all gave some.

spacer.png

Be well as best as possible and see you all tomorrow.  

Edited by XPerceniol

13 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I'v never had a GF (obviously) and broads scare me. I don't know how you guys trust women. They are coy and sadistic and shifty and sneaky and will drain you until they can't get anything whilst screwing your best friend.

So my friend, you don't know what you are losing...change your mind quickly, please!
My beloved wife made me some oven roasted cut potatoes and sausage today, with garlic also roasted ( in whole)! Just like we eat it in the countryside.... Delicious! And she sustains my life every day this way! That's why I'm still alive and can write to you so often! So I am grateful, and kind to my wife!

I think of you as a kind and intelligent person, who knows how to change the mind...Don't give a bad example of reasoning to our young people (Mina..)..

14 hours ago, msfntor said:

So my friend, you don't know what you are losing...change your mind quickly, please!
My beloved wife made me some oven roasted cut potatoes and sausage today, with garlic also roasted ( in whole)! Just like we eat it in the countryside.... Delicious! And she sustains my life every day this way! That's why I'm still alive and can write to you so often! So I am grateful, and kind to my wife!

I think of you as a kind and intelligent person, who knows how to change the mind...Don't give a bad example of reasoning to our young people (Mina..)..

I agree completely and I cleaned it up so as to not set that example to our youth with their whole life ahead of them and they should not be jaded.

I'm sorry guys, I will try to follow my own words.

I'm grateful believe it or not and humble and know it could be much MUCH worse so I count the blessings and it was YOU (somewhere) that told me to no pre worry and even my therapist said not to. I don't have an unkind bone in my body, I'm just hurt as you can tell, but I'm always ALWAYS kind to others, the person I'm unkind to is myself sad to say.

I (obviously) need to work on the other 3 and mindful that its too easy to set a bad example. Remember, I said I didn't want to repeat the abusive behavior and continue the cycle, glad You helped me to catch it.

You are a dear kind man @msfntor ... I'm trying to be more positive, but its becoming very hard.

Edited by XPerceniol
kind, needed to correct b4 I go

OK

So, getting in the shower and wash off the past week and get dressed in something beside sweat pants.

Will let you know how everything goes and I'm looking forward to seeing the ducklings and they let us feed them before they head for south.

Its beautiful outside. Ugh, ok, I'll try. Gonna go.

spacer.png

On 11/11/2022 at 1:51 AM, XPerceniol said:

Today was brain fog city

@XPerceniol; perhaps you frequently bathe in chlorinated water ???:unsure: I've found some thoughts for you on the web:

Lesley Maxwell 9 DAYS AGO

Symptoms of heavy metal toxicity:

Tremors – Involuntary shaking of fingers or muscles.

Headaches.

Infertility for men or women.

Mental “fogginess” feeling confused.

Anxiety and depression.

Deteriorating eye health.

Memory problems.

Poor kidney function.

Intestinal and digestive problems.

Tingling sensations and weakness in the hands, feet, and/or around the mouth.

Poor immune function – recurrent infections or having an autoimmune disease."

..and another post:

Lesley Maxwell 9 DAYS AGO

"There are reports of heavy metal detox helping with various injuries, especially neurological. EDTA cream for example. Hope this will help somebody."

Here: https://www.medscape.com/sites/public/covid-19/vaccine-insights/how-concerned-are-you-about-vaccine-related-adverse-events (allow viafoura.net in your uBlock!)

Then these links (many more are on the web):

10 Signs You Have Heavy Metal Toxicity (And How to Detox)https://www.powerofpositivity.com/10-warning-signs-of-heavy-metal-toxicity-and-how-to-detox/

Here Are 10 Symptoms of Heavy Metal Toxicity

“Heavy metal toxicity is more common than you think. The symptoms of heavy metal exposure range from headaches to constant fatigue. Depending on your level of exposure, you might suffer from serious diseases.” – Dr. Jay Davidson

1. Brain fog, which means having trouble focusing on things you were previously good at or having a poor memory.

2. Digestive problems such as IBS and diarrhea, heartburn and indigestion, as well as stomach acids.

3. Fatigue – both acute and chronic – that contributes to the aforementioned “brain fog.”

4. Chronic mental health problems. Those can include (but are not limited to) depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder.

5. Migraines or headaches, both acute and chronic. This is normally one of the first symptoms people start to associate with heavy metal poisoning.

6. Nausea and stomach cramps, often ignored because they’re attributed to something else, like food poisoning or a painful menstrual cycle with women.

7. A blurry vision, or an inability to see as well as you had been before, either at a close or at a faraway distance.

8. Numbness, tingling, and paralysis in your arms and legs. Those are known as nervous system disorders.

9. A general feeling of upset and tiredness, an unwillingness to do anything the way you did before.

10. A difficulty breathing normally or choking – this is a serious symptom that needs to be taken care of as soon as possible.

All of these sound scary but you can still stay positive by considering what you can do to detox your body from the effects of heavy metals. Scientists suggest making a few key changes to your lifestyle to throw away all offending chemicals: here are a few things you can consider incorporating into your day. ... ...

..and:

Can heavy metal toxicity lead to mental health problems like depression or anxiety?

By Margaret Jasinska, Naturopath

There is quite a bit of research to confirm that heavy metal toxicity can lead to mental health problems like depression or anxiety. This topic was highlighted by an article in the Courier Mail titled “Is there something in the water destroying Australia’s swimmers?” You can read the entire article here. Recent addiction problems among former Australian swimmers has prompted a female former professional swimmer (who wants to remain anonymous) to reveal her long term struggle with depression. She claims her depression was largely caused by copper toxicity, through overexposure to chlorine. ... ...

Heavy metal toxicity is a common problem and something you may not have thought could affect your mental health.

Here: https://www.cabothealth.com.au/heavy-metal-toxicity-can-lead-mental-health-problems-like-depression-anxiety/

2 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

OK

So, getting in the shower and wash off the past week and get dressed in something beside sweat pants.

Will let you know how everything goes and I'm looking forward to seeing the ducklings and they let us feed them before they head for south.

Its beautiful outside. Ugh, ok, I'll try. Gonna go.

I prefer METEOBLUE: https://www.meteoblue.com/en/

6 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

You are a dear kind man @msfntor ... I'm trying to be more positive, but its becoming very hard.

Thank you very much!

:unsure: But why trying? Why it's hard?

- You're positive, so all is OK.!

Edited by msfntor

"to prolong a healthy life, from diet or exercise to anti-aging drugs..."

Nicklas Brendborg: "Keeping your mouth clean is one of the few easy things you can do to extend your life"

11/12/2022, 12:09:02 PM

The Danish biologist has published a book in which he collects the latest advances to prolong a healthy life, from diet or exercise to anti-aging drugs...

Here: https://newsrnd.com/news/2022-11-12-nicklas-brendborg--"keeping-your-mouth-clean-is-one-of-the-few-easy-things-you-can-do-to-extend-your-life".ByMDA0lTBo.html