“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

I feel asleep watching a movie on the sofa. Meaning I feel asleep watching the movie, not the movie. Yeah, I woke a bit off-kil·ter; to say the very least.

Will catch up in the AM

Hope everyone is well and please never feel alone for anybody reading - we're always open 24/7 and the CaFÉ never closes.

Hope to start walking again outside and it SO very pretty right now in New England.

Be well :)

Day 4 (technically as far as time goes; its day 5 without the benzo). Now out of the woods I'm afraid. Very shaky but I slept hard and like a rock so that helped. Thank you for your support, means more than you'll ever know. :hello:

Edited by XPerceniol

16 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Day 4 (technically as far as time goes; its day 5 without the benzo). Not out of the woods I'm afraid. Very shaky but I slept hard and like a rock so that helped. Thank you for your support, means more than you'll ever know. :hello:

Hi @XPerceniol! I hope that your recent wonderful experience to get rid of these drugs is done under the supervision of a doctor, and that people in your immediate environment are well aware of your efforts and are accompanying you! 
I am very moved by reading your detailed thoughts about this, and wish you the best in your recovery, success!
I pray for you!

I just realized we've not heard from @sunryze and @Nerdulater in quite some time. I was reading over my first few pages of the journal and reminded me of your pretense. When ever anybody stops by, that personal aura is still in here.

I hope you both are also doing well and enjoying the peace and quiet; if possible.

Anything exciting going on?

Working hard - or - hardly working ... either way. all is good.

Edited by XPerceniol

6 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Thank you for your prayers and well wishes.

I'll get there.

Overall doing a little better but for the extreme weakness and brain fog (quite expected).

I hope you get better soon,

6 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

I just realized we've not heard from @sunryze and @Nerdulater in quite some time. I was reading over my first few pages of the journal and reminded me of your pretense. When ever anybody stops by, that personal aura is still in here.

I hope you both are also doing well and enjoying the peace and quiet; if possible.

Anything exciting going on?

Working hard - or - hardly working ... either way. all is good.

Very busy the last few weeks, basically returning to an irl life after nearly 3 years of being at home.

Driving school, normal school, after school stuff. At least I get to take a programming class!

I also may get some extra credits for working with the school tech team. I was offered that it could be possible. 

As with all stress though it sometimes gets to me, and I've spent most of my weekdays just playing games when I get home to relax. I use weekends for my hobbies now mostly.

I'm doing fine, I think. Sometimes hard to tell if I'm fine or not after how this year has been. I think I'm okay

4 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Thank you for your prayers and well wishes.

I'll get there.

Overall doing a little better but for the extreme weakness and brain fog (quite expected).

I'm with you all the time!

13 hours ago, msfntor said:

-have you seen my old postings in Pretty Detox Posts?
This may please you and make you laugh sometimes...
"Amen and Awomen".

I just did - needed a break from the madness. 

I'm oding ok and 2 doctors today and will remain hopeful. Doing very well reducing the meds, as well. 

19 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

This is the first time I hear about Awomen honestly. I only know about Amen.

Mina - this is hahaha - this is new word, only to rhyme with Amen ... A-men... so A-women - it's true, we should never forget women!...it's a pun for fun.:cheerleader:

- to "make you laugh sometimes".

Edited by msfntor

23 minutes ago, msfntor said:

Mina - this is hahaha - this is new word, only to rhyme with Amen ... A-men... so A-women - it's true, we should never forget women!...it's a pun for fun.:cheerleader:

Oh, lol.