“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

5 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Oh, lol.

- but someone could say, that it's bad taste, to make people laugh in this way... maybe he would be right, I begin to think now... because the word Amen means: "so be it" - and this is the religious connotation, then.
Also it is used in common language: "it is absolutely true" - to express strong agreement.

African painted dogs at the Oregon Zoo notice a visitor's service animal

VIDEO Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/interestingasf***/comments/ynfb47/african_painted_dogs_at_the_oregon_zoo_notice_a/

From comments section:

"I think the wild dogs in any enclosure are 1000% not the same as gorillas. I'm a dog person. I love dogs. Wild dogs like these painted dogs scare the s*** out of me. They will do all the happy dog things we associate with being friendly because they're having a good time, but you're not part of their team. You're the food they're happy about finding. They will be all happy and wags as they rip you and/or your toddler apart, and that's perfectly natural for them. Extreme caution must be taken with these dogs like it would with tigers or even friggin piranhas. Back to the gorillas, the opposite has proven true. We still need to be very careful, but because of their sheer strength and potential for harm. In practice though, there are more cases of them protecting children who have fallen in than harming them. Not true for painted dogs. For them it's meat o'clock."

Ah, I just did a "switcheroo' (a tech term, I hope ... hahaha)

14 hours ago, msfntor said:

...- hmm... when  another "bubble of peace" - here?...

Lots to say and will write more later. I'm putting it together as my thoughts are a bit scattered atm, but want to make sure I make (some semblance of) sense. Yeah, would be unusual for me. :cool:

For now..

Grab on to these bubbles of peace, but don't chase them, because, peace comes from within (inner peace from spirit - I'm very spiritual but not religious). When conflict is there is also certainty. We cannot be 100% Certain of anything so to commit oneself to something we (may be) unable to see the other side and miss out on the great privilege to pass along with 'white light' to others. Please remember (keep in mind) according to scriptures the darkness can present itself and fool others, but, we (those of us - many if most on here) are very open to 'vibes' and I do believe we are all on the right side.

Some here may appear "conflicted" but rather, at least as I see it, walking the walk and shaped by our experiences.

Sorry, have to just post and pick up later.

Love and peace be to all. Yes, even take the tiny bubbles and this is my wish to all, but I know I am not able to teach and not everyone would agree especially on a compute forum.

Good people here and we didn't meet here by accident ... all I'll say about that. :yes::) 

12 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Make no room for the darkness to take up space in self.

Understand, what might appear as angry and conflict could be opposite as vi•ce ver•sa - meaning - sometimes when everything *appears* to always cheerful that could be the real undertow and please don't confuse with passion.

I don't feel evil here and if I did, I'd not have returned.

Concern oneself (be suspicious) about the "self righteous" and one claiming to be God and perfect and that is not that case at all here.

Sorry, digging and posting as it comes to me which is but fragmented, but always real and I'm humble and imperfect. I screw up, but hopefully learn.

Negative or dirty energies can be sent to or directed toward the white light for purification and transformation. For example, after cleaning your aura, you can request that the impurities you have combed out of your auric field be sent to the white light for cleansing.

"Shout out for the white light in its pure energies to wash over you (I am love and attract such), simply be open to receive (My heart is open). The light is available to all ... always accessible if you are receptive to its healing energy and to pass it along to others."

-XPerceniol

On 11/6/2022 at 10:03 AM, mina7601 said:

I hope you get better soon,

HI there ... I just realized I've not asked about how you're doing, @mina7601.

Hope all is well over there.

Yes, a bit better with some setbacks still and my mind seems fuzzy, but this is to be expected under the circumstances.

Should get out today though as I've not left the house for a little while. At least its very quiet now. Too much time is also not good to overthink everything.

About 12:30 and ate something but need to get out of sweat pants in into real clothes.

Will report back and see if I can get out of this rut.

Something is lingering though and I can't quite figure it out, but over thinking again and maybe not for me to correct what I've no control.

20 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Good people here and we didn't meet here by accident ... all I'll say about that. :yes::)

- yes!, and I prefer thousand times this population here! - small but powerful.:thumbup

Make no room for the darkness to take up space in self.

Thank you Sal.

Concern oneself (be suspicious) about the "self righteous" and one claiming to be God and perfect and that is not that case at all here.

Yes ...

Negative or dirty energies can be sent to or directed toward the white light for purification and transformation.

You're poet?..very imaged:worship:

So thank you very much for useful pointers!

1 hour ago, XPerceniol said:

Should get out today though as I've not left the house for a little while.

Did you finally get out?

1 hour ago, XPerceniol said:

Something is lingering though and I can't quite figure it out,

What's going on... little surprise? 

Edited by msfntor

4 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

HI there ... I just realized I've not asked about how you're doing, @mina7601.

Hope all is well over there.

Yes, a bit better with some setbacks still and my mind seems fuzzy, but this is to be expected under the circumstances.

Honestly, it's good that you asked. I've been sick for 4 days, from November 5 to Today.