“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

1 minute ago, mina7601 said:

Actually, I'll be honest here, I'm sad because I have no one to talk with a lot. And also when I don't receive some reacts on my posts. I know the 2nd reason is really a stupid reason to be sad, but my 1st reason remains true.

I wish I had something helpful to say, but as you know, I'm very isolated and sometimes go almost a week without human contact. Those reasons are stupid.

31 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

I wish I had something helpful to say, but as you know, I'm very isolated and sometimes go almost a week without human contact. Those reasons are stupid.

I know, I even admitted that the 2nd reason is a really stupid reason for me to feel sad, but me not having people to talk with is really sad (what I am actually trying to say is, I hope people (and moderators as well) are fine with my behavior/posts here generally in this forum [a.k.a., not annoyed by my behavior]). You are trying to say, I should not mind it that much?

But thankfully, I have you, msfntor, D.Draker, and a few others to talk with here.

Edited by mina7601

13 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I'm very isolated and sometimes go almost a week without human contact.

Many of the problems could be solved with spells. Like when you're exhausted. Just saying'

Can leech energy from the others, absolutely legally, since no "scientific proof".

13 hours ago, mina7601 said:

But thankfully, I have you, msfntor, D.Draker, and a few others to talk with here.

A pleasure to help.

11 hours ago, mina7601 said:

me not having people to talk with is really sad

But what happens to you Mina, well you are a beautiful and young boy, life is in front of you, so move, go into life, which is outside, not in front of the screen with all of us untouchable spirits... Life - you can touch it; everything that cannot be touched, is not alive for you! 

Be alive - move! Speak to the living rather!

(Well I told you all this already, sorry...)

12 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I'm very isolated and sometimes go almost a week without human contact.

Wish you well.

Read my post to Mina above, it's too for you! 50 - you're young already, not so young that Mina, but nonetheless STILL young, YOU!uncle-sam-clipart-we-need-you-16.jpg

Yes YOU!

2 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Many of the problems could be solved with spells. Like when you're exhausted. Just saying'

Can leech energy from the others, absolutely legally, since no "scientific proof".

Hmmmm 

Magic - it's not very serious to me... Personally I don't believe in magic at all... In magic believe primitive people or individuals living on remote islands, isolated from the world, you see... But I don't believe that you are primitive, far from it, so why are you talking about magic?

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Hmmmm 

Magic - it's not very serious to me... Personally I don't believe in magic at all... In magic believe primitive people or individuals living on remote islands, isolated from the world, you see... But I don't believe that you are primitive, far from it, so why are you talking about magic?

Because I know leeching energy works.

1 hour ago, D.Draker said:

leeching energy works.

- yes this I know too, but this is not magical, but natural. So more and more leeches for you, Your msfntor!:lol:

Edited by msfntor
es - leeches

6 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

Yes, but launched with the help of spells.

What is this, sorry???

I don't know "spells, or magic".

"So more and more leeches for you, Your msfntor!":boring:

Edited by msfntor

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

What is this, sorry???

I don't know "spells, or magic".

"So more and more leeches for you, Your msfntor!":boring:

Of course you would need to learn. But some may do it unintentionally. I mean leech the hell out of someone.