ProxHTTPSProxy and HTTPSProxy in Windows XP for future use

AstroSkipper

I can't download ProxHTTPSProxy's PopMenu from the 1st link in the PM you sent anymore, it leads me to "Something appears to be missing…" webpage, but the 2nd link works. Yesterday, the 1st link worked, but today it doesn't work anymore. What happened?

10 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

I can't download ProxHTTPSProxy's PopMenu from the 1st link in the PM you sent anymore, it leads me to "Something appears to be missing…" webpage, but the 2nd link works. Yesterday, the 1st link worked, but today it doesn't work anymore. What happened?

I have updated package and therefore the old one had to be deleted on MediaFire. I thought you (all) already dowloaded the package and fixed files, therefore the old package was obsolete. Do you have all files?

8 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

I have updated package and therefore the old one had to be deleted on MediaFire. I thought you (all) already dowloaded the package and fixed files, therefore the old package was obsolete. Do you have all files?

Ya, I still have the old (and fixed) files on my x86 VM though. :yes:

Edited by mina7601
more info

Hello again, my dear beta testers, @Dave-H, @NotHereToPlayGames, @mina7601 and @xpandvistafan, thanks for testing so far! Please try out all features in different locations to be sure it is working in all cases as expected! You all are appreciated and any opinion or suggestion is welcome! Thanks for your previous feedback! I am really happy so far. :cheerleader: Cheers, AstroSkipper :)

9 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

Hello again, my dear beta testers, @Dave-H, @NotHereToPlayGames, @mina7601 and @xpandvistafan, thanks for testing so far! Please try out all features in different locations to be sure it is working in all cases as expected! You all are appreciated and any opinion or suggestion is welcome! Thanks for your previous feedback! I am really happy so far. :cheerleader: Cheers, AstroSkipper :)

Tried all features in both locations with spaces, and without spaces, and all features from the menu work there in both locations!!

Edited by mina7601

3 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Tried all features in both locations with spaces, and without spaces, and all features from the menu work there in both locations!!

Thanks a lot! You are the quickest beta tester I ever had! :buehehe:  Glad to have you! Very appreciated! Cheers, AstroSkipper :)

1 minute ago, AstroSkipper said:

Thanks a lot! You are the quickest beta tester I ever had! :buehehe:  Glad to have you! Very appreciated! Cheers, AstroSkipper :)

You're welcome, as usual. :)

9 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Everything working.  XP x64 and XP x86.  :cheerleader:

Thanks for your feedback! I am very pleased about running on XP x64. All my tests have been performed on XP x86. Glad to have you as beta tester! :yes: Thanks so far! Cheers, AstroSkipper :)

Edited by AstroSkipper

19 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

Hi @xpandvistafan, I miss your results of further testing. :whistle: Do all features working properly? In different locations or systems? Please post your results! Thanks in advance, AstroSkipper :)

And once again, hi my dear beta testers, @Dave-H, @NotHereToPlayGames, @mina7601 and @xpandvistafan, I need your feedback relating to the whole package and especially to the documentation. One file is READ ME FIRST!.txt and the other Documentation of ProxHTTPSProxy's PopMenu 3V1.txt in subfolder Docs. Did you all read both? Please provide your opinions! Thanks so far! Cheers, AstroSkipper :)

2 hours ago, RainyShadow said:

Maybe you should test also with non-latin characters in path (if you didn't already) 

:P

Sorry, I can't test that and, truth be told, I don't want to. My program is for Latin speaking machines. :buehehe: But thanks for your hint! Good idea! Cheers, AstroSkipper :lol:

8 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

and especially to the documentation

All good here.  Especially the "Configure PopMenu.exe" note because I missed this when trying to set everything up without reading any documentation first (which is my normal default, I don't read an owner's manual before test driving a car, lol).