ProxHTTPSProxy and HTTPSProxy in Windows XP for future use

AstroSkipper

17 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I could test also, if you'd like a couple beta testers.

17 hours ago, mina7601 said:

@AstroSkipper I can test too, if you want.

Hi @NotHereToPlayGames and @mina7601, thanks for wanting to be beta testers too! There are more beta testers here than future users! :buehehe: I'll send you both a PM!
Cheers, AstroSkipper :yes:

Edited by AstroSkipper
correction

9 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Cool.  File received.  Would you prefer feedback in this thread or via PM?

Due to the circumstance that other readers can't retrace such comments, send me your feedback via PM! Thanks in advance, AstroSkipper :)

17 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Yep, sure have.  I used it to resolve SSL issues with Proxomitron.  My browser has changed since then.  And Proxomitron is now "Proxomitron Reborn".

Good to know! Wasn't sure about it. Have a lot of fun while testing! Hope you'll like it. :D

Hi my beta testers, @Dave-H, @NotHereToPlayGames and @mina7601, Dave found problems with my configuration program Configure PopMenu.exe and the starter program ProxyPopMenu.exe. They can't process paths with with spaces in them. All my tested paths didn't have any blanks. Therefore I had to fix both programs. Furthermore the documentation in my package still had to be completed. I did that now. Therefore I'll send you a PM with a link of new update package. This archive contains only those files which have to be exchanged.

Cheers, AstroSkipper :)

5 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

Hi my beta testers, @Dave-H, @NotHereToPlayGames and @mina7601, Dave found problems with my configuration program Configure PopMenu.exe and the starter program ProxyPopMenu.exe. They can't process paths with with spaces in them. All my tested paths didn't have any blanks. Therefore I had to fix both programs. Furthermore the documentation in my package still had to be completed. I did that now. Therefore I'll send you a PM with a link of new update package. This archive contains only those files which have to be exchanged.

Cool, thanks. I received the new files. :cool:

2 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Dave-H beat me to the punch.

And he beat me too, lol.

2 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I knew it wasn't working in my x64 and that it was working in my x86 VM - didn't narrow it down to path names though.  :blushing:    Good catch.

It didn't work on my x86 VM though. Won't test x64 as I am x86 user. I also agree!

@Dave-H Thank you for reporting these problems! They were kinda annoying and prevented me from using PopMenu.exe.

Edited by mina7601

2 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

What didn't work on your x86 VM?

ProxyHTTPSProxy's PopMenu.exe. It said "Windows cannot find "C:\Documents\" When I tried it with the new fixed files, it then worked normally and no longer received errors.

Edited by mina7601

1 hour ago, xpandvistafan said:

@AstroSkipper I would like to be a beta tester please.

Hi @xpandvistafan, didn't know you'd be interested too. There are really more beta testers here than future users! :buehehe: But anyway, I'll send you a link via PM! And you will be my last beta tester! Too much writing of PMs!