The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

12 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

I thought so ! I told you have an oustanding Englsh, right from the start . You feel English like no one else

Thanks again for your compliments! fillealaradio.gif

12 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

Hey, you need to rest and replenish your strength , and we are distracting you , sorry ! I hope you feel better today !

No problem! Any distraction is welcome! :yes: I'm feeling a bit better, but the cough is so persistent, unbelievable! mouchoir.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
addition

On 10/30/2022 at 5:09 PM, D.Draker said:

@XPerceniol is strong ! I beleive in him.

Hey there, how are you? How are things going for you in France? Everything is ok? I hope so!

Also, I know this is old, but I still have to apologize for it. Sorry for being too harsh with you recently about my English. You were right when you said I didn't learn English fully (I'm still studying it though), I even admit that I was wrong when I said I fully mastered English!

Also, that reply to my post shows great support to @XPerceniol, and I liked that reply!

6 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Hope you get better, @AstroSkipper. Always remember to have social distancing when you go outside. It helps a lot. I always remember it when going outside.

Thanks, @mina7601! But, social distancing is actually not my problem. It was my first infection despite triple vaccination, and I couldn't avoid the viruses at home.smilie-denk-24.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper

18 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Hey there, how are you? How are things going for you in France? Everything is ok? I hope so!

Also, I know this is old, but I still have to apologize for it. Sorry for being too harsh with you recently about my English. You were right when you said I didn't learn English fully (I'm still studying it though), I even admit that I was wrong when I said I fully mastered English!

Also, that reply to my post shows great support to @XPerceniol, and I liked that reply!

Hi, I'm fine , thanks , how are you ? France is big, can't say for all of the territories, but where I live (Vichy) it couldn't be better, esp. we now have much less russkie tourists that can't be bad, you know)))

Prices went down, the climate is marvellous, lots of possibilities to find a good date, etc. Quet  finally !

Admitting you were wrong means you have a strong character ! Which is a rare quality these days . Keep on like this and you'll have a bright future !

22 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

Thanks again for your compliments! fillealaradio.gif

No problem! Any distraction is welcome! :yes: I'm feeling a bit better, but the cough is so persistent, unbelievable! mouchoir.gif

You're welcome ! What I meant is that we distract you from resting . And also I didn't want to overcrowd you . I'm so glad you're better ! Cough is nasty, You have to drink lots of water (not tea) to get rid of toxins . It always helped me . Also, add lemon or lime juice.

13 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

It was my first infection despite triple vaccination, and I couldn't avoid the viruses at home.

Tripple !??! So much for the "cool" vaccines ! I have none , yes , none. I don't even have that crap they did in the seventies or eighties, I forgot . I mean where they do a nasty scar on your shoulder.

I forgot how they call that crap. So no vaxzines for me. I'd dig a trench and go into total defence, they'd never get me alive. 

Oh, and I didn't get the chinovirus, I'm not saying it doesn't exist, we just don't know anything, and they won't say us. Yes, I do some social distancing , but I still didn't catch it, even at the front.

5 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Prices went down, the climate is marvellous

6362ad906475d6362ad906475e.jpg

Hey, never seen here the prices went down in our market...maybe you are talking about Apple

And it's raining, mushrooms stink in the forest.:}

Edited by msfntor
picture added, mushrooms latest news, explications to much better understanding...

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

6362ad906475d6362ad906475e.jpg

Hey, never seen here the prices went down...

And it's raining, mushrooms stink in the forest.:}

Hey, I don't know where you live, I live in a luxury city, and yeah, the prices went down.

Esp. on the real estate market. It's a rule of thumb, less tourists, lower the prices.

"Prices have been either flat-lined or decreasing (depending on the area) in the south of France"

South of France is where I live.

https://www.iconicriviera.com/france-real-estate-market-predictions-trends/

I love rain. 

P.S.

Regarding your picture, I don't purchase anything at amazon , also I don't support apple and 

don't support MS (after Vista). So not sure about their prices, since it's no interest of mine.